H22 in a G2

Tommy is the diz shnitz!!! LMAO

hey man wach out for the handling cause my cuz did that and the enegine is really heavy it made the turing stiffer

Nahman… i got stock springs and its fine… havent caned through a corner yet… fastest was probably 70km or 80km… holds to the road more balanced i reckon anyways…

Clutch

Hey, aus91integra just out of curiosity, did you convert the tranny from cable to hydro?

umm u can call it that hahaha… my car was original auto =( … so had to install a pedal … bit more custom work… and yes my car is slave and master hydraulic… goto drill a new hole to meet with pedal and get a custom clutch line made… i got braided one made but didnt work to well… so i got a cheap brass one,… cos got get around brake booster… but i dun think u will have that problem cos we drive on the other side hehe

hey dude sweet swop but i just finished a 2 year project in my integra. HEMI engine man no joke ill post pics later on but all i hafe to say is omg the power!!!

Hasport doesnt make them yet called them the other day. They sell the kit at
Place Racing Inc.
Sales/Customer Service Manager
626/334-3345 Bus
626/334-3225 Fax
Jonathan Huerta

Motor mounts axles and cable to hdyro. for 989.I just got my motor and going to buy this kit this week.

Ok for the poeple with h22. How did you do the speedo set up??

This my sound stupid but was thinking about the weight ratio. What if i add wieght to the rear. Like 25lbs on both rear tires.Like a piece of led.It’ll hold the rear down better. And than loss wieght in the front. Bumper surport,battery ect. Hmmmm If anything i’ll try it after the swap because i got led blocks at home.

i managed to figure out a way to work it with a cable speedo =) heeheh its a lil ricing around but u get to keep ur stock dash then… there no need for custom dash or like tommys the 97 one… took me ages to get it rite but it works perfect now… if u r serious about this swap email me… and i show ya how to do it… but i fear if i post it here i may be rediculed hahaha cos its rice mod bad… haha but it works…

“only the 1337 will know wat a g2 h22a feels like” :smiley: peace dudes…

haha and only the 1337 know what a z06, mr2, miata, g35, STi, ITR and a porsche 944 feel like at their limits on the track… :rockon:

edit: and of course what a g2 feels like

never taken mine to the track so dunno hahaha… but like i said… hahaha words cant describe the difference hahaha… its awesome ahahah… but yeah… mr2 would be awesome on the track… too bad its too hard and expensive to do circuit racing here…

Has any one used the place racing h22 kit? Mine dont fit right. :squint:

my car handles awsome and all i can tell you to use is a good set of coilovers and you should have no problem with the handling. I have my car gutted in the rear and it is fine and i have a intercooler and turbo extra weight but i think you should be fine if you get a good suspension. I have put 60.000 Kms on my car and have had no ill problems it is as reliable as ever. As fpr the place racing mounts i cannot tell much about them cause they had me dangling waiting for 9 months for the kit and i got fed up and made my own. The cluster can work like ausintegra has done, but for a little work too you can make a lude cluster work and it fits pretty good too.

i think i rooted a cv :frowning: car sometimes goes clunk clunk clunk… even in a straight line… any thoughts h22a drivers???

sounds like the axle is too long and is bottoming out. What side is it and what axles did you uses either side?

I personally think you should take side of the axle, replace it with a DC axle or a B20a axle and it shall go

VROOM VROOM.
ask Tommy

It sounds like drivers side… which is the (Tranny side) cos im in aust so we drive on the jdm side… so yeah… will a DC fit? and will the spline fit the wheel hub?? I mean should i just get the shaft and do like i did with the “left side(timing beltside)” where i change the heads on it… cos it comes and goes… ???

you can try a 89 integra axle it is shorter my a bit if not you will need to get the m shortened I just recieved my custom ones from Driveshaft shop and they are bullit proof.

the problem is my motor probably sits slight different to yours? so i cant get the same shaft as you…but how much were u custom shafts… cos not many places in AUST make decent shafts here especially for jap cars… could you tell me did they bottom out by much? like was there any clearance with the 91 shafts?.. and with 89 teg (sx 16) does the knuckles or heads need to be changed? so i just go and buy the middle bit… ??

It didnt cost much like a 100 cdn but all you need to do to mesure the length is put a shaft in with the car down on the ground and without the axle nut on you need to be able to push the shaft from fully out to in towards the tranny at least till it is flush with the hub. that should give you ample length for the shafts. try that and you should be able to use the integra shafts and have a integra outer and a prelude inner the shaft itself will get cut and shortened in the middle so it does not affect the assembly and installation. If only you were closer it would be easier for me to help you out. I would be happy to sell you mine to try in your car and have some made custom for you. I had drivshaft shop make some for me so my old ones are just spares now.

The prelude outers and inners are the same as the tegs…