Hello From Southern Indiana!

Well, the car has just under 150 miles on it. So far so good. Thanks to zacattack for the crazy fast shipping on the bezel I ordered late this week. I’ll get some pics up when I get everything finished up. Have to get some fitment worked out on the front bumper/headlights. Got the 92-93 rear bumper on. Got my Checkerd Sports steering hub and Nardi Classic wheel on, just waiting for my horn ring to get here so I can put the horn button in. Bought a new Pioneer head unit with bluetooth and hands free, Pandora, etc. Freaking love it. For now, some generic pics…

I just caught up on the last 3 pages. you work quik man. one of the cleanest builds on here. should fit in with your crew quite well :up:

What he^ said!

Your front end fitment issues are minimal in comparison to many many DAs out there. Looks awesome!

Great work brother.

Hey everyone. Haven’t been on in a bit. I’ve been doing some things with the car here and there, but I’ve really been enjoying just driving it. Has about 1k miles on it as of this week. Still need to finish up a couple of things, plastic in the trim bezel on the driver side vent, weld a section of tube to the intake to space it out toward the strut tower so it doesn’t get into the upper rad hose fitting, replace some capscrews here and there, along with cam gear bolts, replace the windshield and put the new cowl on, and a couple other misc things. I received my Lloyd’s floormats yesterday. All I can say is, WOW. Things fit so good, and they look great. Here are some pics (jdecks, here’s a pic of that plate I was talking about with the wiring coming through the firewall)

Yep, I need to change pants.

So clean! Amazing work!

This car looks so good, great work! Makes my car suck to look at after looking at this lol, gotta start getting my shit together

LOL, that statement holds true for me too Herb. this car is amazing!!

This came out awesome! I like the work with the harness and lines through the firewall! Very clean.

I might have to pick up a pair of those floor mats! What color did you get?..black…graphite?

Digging the Nardi wheel to man!

Thanks for the kind words guys. I’m just really happy to have this back on the road. While I love driving it, it’s already bothering that it’s as slow as it is. I don’t plan on taking anything apart until the weather is getting crappy again, but I believe I’ll be putting some pistons/rods in this ls, and doing a nice, well sized turbo setup on it. I’d like to get back around 350hp or so. The last B16 made 385, but had only 270tq. I think with the ls mated to the s4c trans (w/ gsr final drive and lsd thats in it), the car will pull really well and be a blast to drive.

[QUOTE=jdecks23;2292950]This came out awesome! I like the work with the harness and lines through the firewall! Very clean.

I might have to pick up a pair of those floor mats! What color did you get?..black…graphite?

Digging the Nardi wheel to man![/QUOTE]

I actually got the “Ebony” ones. I looked on the site, and there was black, ebony, grey, and so on into the lighter colors. Took about a week and a half to get, because they’re made to order instead of stocked somewhere. But definitely worth the wait.

Love what you have done with the car. sick build. makes me wanna find all my pics and post one too :bandwagon:

Would you be able/willing to make me one of the billet pieces you ran the engine harness through? I’d be very interested in buying one.

I am digging those floor mats as well. Car looks great!

Impressive. Most impressive

Hey everyone! I’m back. I went and had some fun with a couple of cars, but ran across a deal on my old DA, so I figured I’d go for round 3…or 7 or however many times I’ve changed it lol. When I got rid of the DA awhile back, I went through some of the cars below. Bought a nice stock EF from Atlanta. I didn’t care much for it, so sold it and bought a 99 Si. Built an engine for it (10:1 Piston/Rod LS VTEC, ITR cams, 60 trim, E85 on 19 lbs) Car should have been in the mid 400s or so, but not sure as I never had it on a dyno. Had a blast with it until it dropped a valve during Import Alliance fall meet. Parted the engine setup out, put a stock b20/ls trans in it and sold it. Then I searched for what I really wanted, another CRX. I’ve had a few of these in the past, and I really love a CRX. Found a nice one in Dayton. Had the bay resprayed, everything tucked, put the stock gsr engine/trans back in, and put a nice 50 trim setup on it. Stock, unopened engine. 50 trim, GoAutoworks miniram, 18lbs on e85. Self tuned again on the street, but if I had to guess I’d say close to 400 or so. As much as I loved it, I was having trouble with the 2 seater issue since I have two boys 3 and 4. I could never take them anywhere together, and they wanted to ride in it all the time. I sold the crx as a roller to a friend. Bought a mustang and stuff to swap a 5.3 in there, but it just didn’t feel right. lol Bought the DA back, sold the mustang, and here I am. I’ll be updating things as I go. The goal is to get the car running and driving with the stock gsr from the crx, and use the ITR trans that the car came with. In the process of going over the brake lines under the dash, and running all new ptfe fuel line from the tank to the bay for when I go e85 on this one. Here’s all I got for now!

Here is a link to the CRX build thread btw, in case anyone is interested!
http://crxcommunity.com/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=158090

Enjoy the pics and vids!

DA right before I got rid of it. Just realized I never posted pic of it with the RPF1 on there

Put the RPF1 on the EF I bought, but it just didn’t feel right

Si when I first got it

After some work

Bought the CRX with no wheels, bought some Kosei K1, but they didn’t last too long

Bought some Sprint CPF and had them powdercoated mag blue. Bay resprayed. All hardware was sent out and re plated in yellow zinc

Got rid of the Sprints and got some 949 6UL, put the turbo setup on the stock GSR (Lot of work went into getting this turbo setup to fit this well, all in the thread link above)

Couple of vids. In Car:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PHgHwKepouI

About 15 psi in 3rd,4th

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VFmJJuRnGrA

AND…now to the car as it sits right now. Another member on here bought it from me originally. He installed a TypeR swap into the car, but had a change of heart before getting it running. Shameless plug for some parts for sale as well lol B16/ITR Allinfab intake manifold FS. Black chrome plated $700obo shipped. Have an Intake tube that went with it, will throw in for $125 as a package deal. If not, $175 by itself. Not sure what other setups it will fit. (812)374-4259

Here are some pics! Stay Tuned!

Seriously awesome to see you have this car again! It’s one of my favorites and I look forward to watching the progress!

I should really paint the back of my one pieces black like you’ve done. Makes them look a whole load better with the hood open.

Glad to see you’ve got it back. Ever go out cruising in Southren Indiana?

Awesome! Welcome back. That CRX came out nice dude!

Badass car man, Nice to see you brought it back.