***LONG AWAITED...DA Skunk2 front camber kit install***

:giggle:

shush, you. :wink:

ETA: I need your email addy. I’ve got a .zip to send you, and it’s a little on the large side. :wink:

That would be first hand experience to me, beside owning one previously that was drivable. I dont call driving a so called “track prepped DA” even if you did drive one experience. Ok so you bought the a-arm and what? Installed it, have you even driven on it yet?

And for me being the only one with an issue, maybe, but the reason is your are a disgrace to the uniform you wear. We are not trained to be arrogant little pricks to people. We are trained to carry ourselves with a little more respect. I think it is more the fact that I am the only one speaking up.

shush, you. :wink:

ETA: I need your email addy. I’ve got a .zip to send you, and it’s a little on the large side. ;)[/QUOTE]

Hawaiianzion1@yahoo.com. Send that shit.:bow:

a fairly bold statement for someone who’s never met me.

and upon what information do you base this statement? what someone types in an internet forum? i’d hate to see how you react if you were to go out drinking with myself and some of my coworkers. :rofl:

You are right, I would, after seeing how you act on this forum. You would be an emberassment to me and my friends and I would probably never go to a bar with you again, if I did not get up and walk out, especially for someone that is 28 right? That just boggles me that you are that old and still act the way you do.

For someone that has such strong opinions when it come to topics such as politics and the military I would get the first impression of someone that acted like they were in the military, not some random prick off the street, but after being on here for the amount of time I have, that impression is long gone.

That would be a bold statement if I was only a member on here for a couple of weeks not the time I have currently.

info sent. :up:

Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional. Although it’s interesting you would say something like this, considering (again) that we’ve never met in person. I can’t for the life of me figure out how you can presume to know anything about me–including how I act–if we’ve never met.

Refresh my memory, when was it we met?

That’s what I thought.

Matter of fact, aren’t you the one who was sitting there giggling to yourself, thinking I was getting all worked up about what you were saying to me on the internet in another thread? Hmm. Interesting how it’s okay for you to act like a tard and shrug it all off as “Just giving shit” but when someone else acts the same way suddenly they’re a disgrace to the USAF. My EPR’s and my AECP package would tend to disagree with that statement, but again since we’ve never actually met it’s obvious you have me confused with someone else. :up:

I’d love to stay and chat some more, but this disgrace to the USAF has been asked to do retreat with the Wing Commander today, so I have to head outside to the parade grounds.

I gotta say i agree with japanjay on a few points, i mean this thread alone is testimony that you like to be a douche bag for no reason. I don’t “stalk” you either, and yet for the same reasons jay is describing, you stick out in my memory. Maybe its not the way you truly are, but its curious that the two of us have a similar view of who sits behind the keyboard. As to what condition your car is in or your credibility when dealing with technical information, i could care less and the pic on the previous page was just a joke. Maybe you will take a second to think about what we are really saying, or maybe you will craft another uber witty rebuttal PWNZORING the both of us. either way i got better things to do . :shrug:

agreed! how about just saying when i randomly go all over the board here i would see Armed Ferret there adressing whomever. I’m not going to get into it.

Sorry, But :fingban: :sucks:

Get over it and get back on topic with car related. Its going to be closed watch LOL!

Here is a qoute taken directly from a memorandum for professional expectations for the air force:

3.Expectations: Our expectation is that you will behave as a prfessional Airman

a. [U]Core Values[/U] We expect to see you practicing and supporting them. As a reminder they are:

Integrity First
            Service Before Self
            Excellence In All We Do

f. [U]Behavior[/U] : Professionalism is the key. We will not tolerate foul language, gestures, [B][I]inappropriate comments, or other actions that bring discredit upon your unit and the USAF.[/I][/B]
  1. Now that you understand the behaviors that are and arent acceptable, you might ask how can I help solve the problem. Here are some ideas:

a. [U]Be Professional[/U]: You are a member of the United States Military. Represent your service proudly at all times. On and off base, people can recognize that you are in the Air Force, so you must conduct yourself professionally. Wear appropriate clothing, [B][I]avoid inappropriate comments[/I][/B], foul language, and be aware of yoyr surroundings. You never know who may be listening or standing beside you.

b. [U]Enforce the Standards[/U]: If you see others, or another violating the rules, [B][I]you have the responsibility to correct the behavior[/I][/B] and/or report it to the appropriate authority

c. [I]Set the Example[/I]: Younger airman will look up to you for guidance. [B][I]Set a good example and always "walk the talk"[/I][/B] 

Now for someone that is so military gung-ho you dont seem to be setting a good example. God forbid you are a NCO and have troops under you and act this way at work.

:tsk: :down: :wink: :bigread: :think: :salute:

Only reason I acted that way towards you, was because for 1, I asked you a simple question about why you think the type-r or progress sway or go home and you got really deffensive then tried to belittle me, and 2, I got really tired and annoyed that a fellow member of the USAF would conduct himself that way and 100’s of other times on an open public forum, because not only are you making yourself look like a prick, but you are making me look like one to for letting it go on.

All I ask is that you keep the rude, immature, degrading comments to yourself since you are a member of the same group I am, and you will never here from me again. Hell, if you have a problem and I have an answer I would be even willing to offer my advice or input. I am not doing this to be an ass or anything, I just think it is getting old. I have been reading it for about 2 years now and it is time to grow up, you are 28 years old, this high school picking on people for their lack of knowledge or what they might like is stupid and rediculous.

I always liked G2iC for the fact that 99% of the people on here act on a much more mature level then say hondatech. If you want to act that way go hang out in there.

I fail to see any time when I’ve not met those criteria. Perhaps you can shed some light on dates, times, and locations when my personal actions weren’t 100% IAW AFIs.

Double post

I thought you had re-treat you had to go to? Or was that one of your fairy-tales?
But if you insist on me showing you and are in such denial I guess I will.

All quotes taking directly from past post from you:

1. "How about you learn to form a coherent fucking sentence first?

Almost 200 posts and not a single one comes close to resembling a rational thought."

1. "Quote:
    Originally Posted by $DA-DRIVER$ View Post
    SKS, its the old school one with wood and writings and everything on it,

you think owning an sks makes you special? all that proves is you had $150 burning a hole in your pocket.

and before you whine about it, i currently have 6 at my house–1 russian, 2 chinese, and 3 yugoslavian (1 m59 and 2 m59/66). i’ve had several others in my time and they’re nothing to write home about.

Quote:
and i have a 12 gauge shutgun, and a 30/30.

not exactly the cream of the crop.

feel free to post up some targets of yours. here, i’ll start:
"

3.dude that’s so not JDM. it’s supposed to be all flying nun style, not stuck to the side. what did you do, follow the directions? NOOB! :giggle:

4.:gotrice:

This one here is just totally random and I have no clue as to what or who you were refering to:
5.are you one of the assfuck twins?
http://www.g2ic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=179206

This one I also dont understand why you even posted anything in the first place except to get a rise out of someone and the nerve of saying it gives respectabel folks a bad name, look at yourself
6.Quote:
Originally Posted by $DA-DRIVER$ View Post
Make sure u tune it good…lots of people dont do it and then bom…but ey bro im polish too, been here for 6 years!

maybe you should go back

7.i wasn’t fucking talking to you, i was talking to the dipshit that gives respectable folks like you a bad name by trying to associate with you however he can.

but hey, might as well cry racism. it’s a lot easier than thinking.
http://www.g2ic.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1841089#post1841089

8.You’ve been on this site for 2 fucking weeks.

How about you shut the hell up for a little while and just read. Maybe then you’ll figure out that most folks on here know exactly what the fuck they’re talking about, and you’re just being a little vaginal discharge.

Respect is earned, not given. The only thing you’re on the way to earning is a boot out the door

I can keep going.

Now these are all since the 20th, which is 4 days. Given this number as an average over a 4 day period and the time you have been a member which is 26 april of '04, that would mean you have made somewhere around
365/4= 91.25

91.25x 4 years= 365

365 four day increments x 8 average of stupid posts = 2920

So that means that somewhere around 2,920 uselss and degradeing post have been made by you over the 4 years you have been on here tentatively.

I mean seriously, you said you scored high on the asvab, and you also seem to correct everyones grammer so I know you can read, and you like to use big words to make yourself look smart, so I am sure that you can figure out from that memorandum where you are messing up in. Even for a mundane worker in CE that will only make minimum wage when I get out, can figure that out.

Are you in denial???

No, I’m in Nebraska. Don’t you know how the GAL works?

As for your little comment about retreat, apparently you haven’t been in very long. Retreat is the ceremony performed at the end of the day when “To The Colors” plays (the bugle fanfare) just before the National Anthem plays. You’re probably familiar with it as the music you try your best to avoid getting caught outside when it starts–you know, the music you run to your car just before the end of the day so you don’t have to stand there and–god forbid–pay respect to the flag that so many men far better than you have died to keep flying.

The retreat ceremony normally lasts about 10-15 minutes, TOPS. Since my posts were an hour apart, and you seem to be so stunningly good at math, can you share with the class some suggestions on how not to blush so much when you’re caught in a moment of stupidity?

Oh and just for the record, you assuming i have almost 3,000 worthless posts is pretty dumb. That’s like saying everyone in CE cleans toilets. We all know sometimes you guys unclog sinks in the dorms too.

BTW–I’ve been a member here since far longer than 2004.

You never come back with anythign good man. I answered all your questions. You wanted me to post where you are acting like an immature kid and I did. I was in honor guard for a year and I think I know retreat is. And the comment about ce, dude is that all you got to say. You still havent posted and pics about these race cars your friends drive and let you drive. And now some comments on the respect of the flag. I dont believe any of the stuff that comes out of your mouth dude, from the way you act on here. Plain and simple there is nothing you can do besides act your age then start acting like a military member. And you always avoid any questions and turn the topic around. Just like the posts regarding the progress sway bar. You fell off the face of the earth with that one. I think you stopped posting so that fewer would keep on reading your ignorance.:lol:

PS: I wouldnt brag about being on here that long in you case after I posted that little bit of math. That means that there is way more un-accounted for.

I fail to see any time when I’ve not met those criteria. Perhaps you can shed some light on dates, times, and locations when my personal actions weren’t 100% IAW AFIs.

Nothing to say after showing what you accumualte after just 4 days? Some of them make no sense other just random ass outbursts. Maybe you are bi-polar, that is something someone with bi-polar would do. Have you been to doc yet, I told you they are free.

So were are these cars at :corn: ? Or was that another fairy tale post of yours?

if you say so. :shrug:

I will take that as you admitting to being a douche bag 99% of the time and that you realize that the actions you take on here reflect not only on you, but me and the USAF also, and that will try to control your sudden out burst from now and into the future on G2iC.

All jokes aside and being totally serious, I will talk to a friend of mine about bi-polar since he was diagnosed with it last year and get some info and will pass it on to you to read and see if you have any of the symptoms and were to go for help.

:rofl:

yeah, you’re right, everyone who’s a smartass online must be bipolar. :roll:

since when is being an asshole against any law or AFI?

better yet, point me to the AFI that states I can’t speak freely on an online forum such as this (provided i’m not disseminating classified, or violating OPSEC like that dipshit light colonel f-22 pilot that fucked up). do that, and i’ll log off G2IC and never come back.

not some random memo you pull out of your ass, mind you. AFI. and it’s gotta state that I can’t be a dick online to idiots who don’t know any better than to risk the safety of themselves or innocent motorists/bystanders and do stupid shit like cut off half their wheel stud heads to avoid needing a press to install them properly.