Now Offering TurboEdit Street Tuning with a Wideband in NJ/NY/CT/PA

As I have learned and been a part of TurboEdit and the PGMFI ‘movement’ I have wanted to be able to tune for myself.

Now I am at a point where I feel comfortable using what I have learned to tune others. I have a wideband which can easily be hooked up for a few hours of street tuning. I have knowledge of the latest code, ROMulator for real time tuning and a chip burner to leave you with your tuned map.

I am willing to drive to anyone within a 2 hour radius of zip code 07652. I would prefer it if you could drive to me though. I will burn a basemap for you that will get you to me if need be as well.

Please email me at xenocron@turboedit.org for rates. I promise at the start they will be very reasonable…get them while they are hot.

Also, I will hookup any users of Uberdata or Crome as well. I will not claim that I have extensive knowledge of these programs…but if you do, and don’t have a Wideband…I’m pretty sure we can come up with a nice tune for you as well.

Chris

http://www.xenocron.com for more about my services and TurboEdit general info and write-ups.

How much would it be for you to drive to area code 80401? :rofl:

Fly me out bitch…I wanna be the next Mase, yo!

Only turbo setups?

No I’ll do all motor as well…nitrous tho, I probably wouldnt touch. There is no real control over nitrous tuning.

xeno- very nice to hear that you’re doing that. We’re doing the same thing here in FL- romulator, wideband and a burner…only we do OBD1 with Crome. pgmfi editing rulez!

if I hear of any Florida locals that need it…I will refer them your way…do the same for any peeps in my area :up:

Doing this type of work for locals is so much easier and less frustrating.

hmm, bring your ish to the meet dude.

But of course!

Let’s see what you can do at the meeting. I’m looking so forward to it!

So what do you think Maurice? No that you are TurboEdit powah’d!

how much to come out near philly and tune an auto w/ obd-1? Less money if I came to you?

Less money if you came to me…first I charge extra for the mileage(each way), second I ask for a deposit to cover all miles and 1/2 of the tuning.

No way I’m driving anywhere to have someone flake on me.

Shoot me an email, and we can talk pricing…if you haven’t already.

Dude, I would have to say that I love it! :clap: It’s unbeliable how smooth the transition from and out of boost is. Not only that but I discover that the program you burned me in the chip has double stage revving … That shit is awsome!

Thats good that you are stepping up man, other G2 guys can definately use your assistance. But just make sure you cover your tracks when tunning other peoples cars. Because alot of people bring tuners cars with issues and expect a miracle. Make yourself a check list that should be followed by guys that want to get their cars tunned.

Like:

• TPS should be set properly (.9 at idle 4.5 or higher WOT) or that will jack up tunning
    -must have a boost guage that reads vaccum (healthy motors idles between 16 to 20 inches of vaccum)
    -no vaccum leaks (idles around 10 to 0 inches of vaccum)
    -proper compression in all cylinders (because you don’t want someone blaming you for something they caused long before you tunned it).
    -timing should be set correctly, along with cam timing
    -must have a functional adjustable fuel pressure reg/ or a good stock one if thats what your comfortable with.
    -a proper exhaust system (lots of plugged cats on cars and guys don’t realize that)
    -must have proper working guages
    -must check codes before bringing it aswell, no sense in wasting your time with something you can’t fix (unless you roll with a ton of sensors and other stuff to fix problems)
    -must know the comp they are working with (seriously you would be surprised to see how many people actually don’t know)
    -must have a decent fuel system to support the mods done
    -must have a good clutch

With that being said, Good luck to ya, but watch your back and make sure all is good before committing yourself. Cause some people will drag your name all over the net with negitive remarks to tarnish your ability to tune when in actual fact there car was not ready for tunning because of issues. Keep us posted on your quest. :up:

MIKE,

Thanks for the words of advice…I do want to be pretty stringent on who and what I tune. That’s why I only tune OBD0 for now and stick to my guns when it comes to travel and pricing…

Maurice was a friend before and I’m glad he is happy for sure! Thanks for the props!

Keep in mind that NONE of this could be done without the efforts of www.pgmfi.org and Jason Parker (TurboEF9) with www.turboedit.org

MIKE, I only wish we were closer…I would love to help you out with ZDYNE since your posts and help throughout my build more than anyone could ask…thanks!

Now offering TurboEdit and Uberdata ECU Chipping Kits as well for good prices.

$23 - OBD1 Uberdata Kit

$21 - OBD0 TurboEdit Kit

Hey fellas, Im in Canada and I have a soon 2 be turbocharged 92 intergra(b18a1). I have a T3 turbo of a twin turbo 300zx (some people say its a T25, but the turbine flange is a T3), precision intercooler 26x6x3.5(support 350 hp) a custom made mild steel manifold, and 450 dsm injectors. I was wondering whats the best way to tune the car, Should I just get an apex S-afc or would the turboedit stuff work better?

Uberdata…and you will need a resistor box for those dsm 450s…

I already know how to wire up the injectors, Its the tuning aspect Im concerned about. I mean I dont know anything bout uberdata or turbo edit. And what is ecu control?

Ive been reading on all of these websites, but I still dont get it. This is what I would like to know. I know these are all software programs that allow u to change fuel and timing maps. What I need to know is that which one will be the better choice for a 92 Integra rs(b18a1) and what parts I need to get to be able to tune from my laptop.