Now Offering TurboEdit Street Tuning with a Wideband in NJ/NY/CT/PA

Turboedit is for 90-91s…Uberdata is for 92-93 G2s

Check out the Uberdata forums, you’ll get good info there.

http://www.ecimulti.org/uberdata

Wow thats alot of info and it really cleared up alot of my questions. There is one thing I dont quite understand though. Now Uberdata has datalogging capabilities and this is for tuning on the dyno right? So is Uberdata different from turboedit and I dont need to buy an eprom programmer?

You still need a eprom programmer and you can datalog on a dyno or the street…it doesnt matter as long as you have a good WB O2 to tune with.

Is Burn1 a good programmer? I know its cheap but is it any good and especially for my application (92 integra, b18a1(obd1)) I also been looking at Chrome and I think it has datalogging and RTP, and its also for obd1. Im not sure if Uberdata has RTP, but Ill check. Now can I use both of these rom editors on the same modded ecu or is the hardware different for each of them or does it require different type of modding? Also another thing is Can an EGT gauge tune just as accurately as a WB?

EGT is not a tuning gauge…dont waste your money.

You can use Crome or Uberdat for your OBD1 vehicle. They are just computer programs (ROM Editors). They make editing the file you burn onto a chip that you put in the ECU easier to work with.

I have heard good things about the BURN1 burner. If I were to buy one right now it would probably be that one.

I have the XTRONICS from www.transtronics.com

ecu

I checked out that site and now I have another question. I know a ROMulator is for RTP, but does this also burn the program onto the chip as well? Or do I need both an Eprom burner and a ROMulator for RTP and burning?

Both…unless you just leave the ROMulator in the car at all times. I believe the battery lasts for approximately a year.

cool, I guess I’ll do without the ROMulator for now. Im boosting on a budget and can the results with just a burner and the modded ecu support my 250whp goal. I recently picked up a ct26 turbo from an 89 supra (this thing is huge, kinda like a T4) so Im not using the nissan T3 anymore. I have 450 dsm injectors and precision intercooler(26.75"x6"x3.5") I need to get another manifold made now, but not till I sell the other manifold and turbo.

Xenocron, I think I read your specs that you dynoed at 13PSI? if so, how did you boost past 11psi cause I thought you were no stock mape sensor and sice stock is 1.5Bar that’s like11psi about? or am I mistaken. I’m just about to go and upt my boosted PR4 in my car to run the b16. :idea:

I ran 13psi even though the stock MAP only goes to 9.6 psi in a OBD0 car (1.75 BAR)

Basically I richened up the last few columns and monitored it with my wideband. 11.5 - 12.0 afrs from 4400 rpms to redline. :slight_smile:

lol nice so it just by chacne worked out? :stuck_out_tongue: I’m running the OBD1 sensor which is good to 10.3, or was it 10.6? but boosting on the AFC + hack program I could run max about 11.8PSI before it through me flat into limp mdoe, which is scary when you are full WOT near redline. lol.

Thx

For my 92RS auto…I called level10 and understood very little of what he told me about tuning for turbo, but I got this much out of it: with an electronic controler on my dash for the tranny I can set exact shift points every time for S3-4 and have a completely different setup for D (I know, thats like stock but I mean everything will be different but work the same. Im confusing myself.)
So the tuning can be a little easier with the fact that the rpms will go to a certain level every time, no more, so that will probably not be too hard?
Anywho, I gotta see what the capabilities of this electronic whatever the hell.

Keep me updated as you make progress. If you need help at all let me know and I can probably come over…we are very close!

are u still tunning cars? if so how much do u charge?
kevinwash26@hotmail.com if u wanna chat through email
thanks

$100 using TurboEdit or Uberdata…you bring the car to my garage and we spend about 2-3 hours tuning it.

Anyone in toronto,scaborough that can program Uberdata for 92-93 G2s. :violin:

Are there limitations to Turboedit? Like how much power it can deal with safely? I have not seen people with more than 300ish hp with it, was curious!

The only ‘limit’ I would say is that the smallest injector pulse is 1.08ms which might idle large 1000cc + injectors a little rich…

hey xenocron im in annapolis md, how far of a drive are you and other than the 100$ to tune what else and how much money will i need, all i have is an afc2, no chk eng lights car runs ok needs a tune bad, and i dont like the afc hack idea because of the timing advance people talk about, bad timing throws rods.

Well, if you dont have a TurboEdit/Uberdata ECU you would need one of those.

$125 for that as well.