Now Offering TurboEdit Street Tuning with a Wideband in NJ/NY/CT/PA

so 225$ for everything?

$225 for a tune and the ECU…

You would need to have the rest of the setup installed, ready to go and no CEL Codes (error free) and drive to me.

From Annapolis…its gotta be at least 4 hours each way…Im in North Jersey.

Chris you still around? Mail me. :wink:

He is out of town and will be back Sunday night.

hey chris i was going to hold out for the neptune but this car is pissing me off so u can do the tune and ecu in one day…i’m still running stock injectors BUT i have dsm’s …i was told the shitty managment i have now couldn’t control them…i’m only boosting 5 pounds i believe…so are u able to install the injectors so just do your test and tune and i hav to install them somewhere else?

Sent you an email.

bump for a good dude! I have an interview in BK so i might be moving up toward your way.

good luck :slight_smile:

sup chris. sorry if im ot, tell me and i’ll delete the post. do you think it’s safe to run a stock pr4 ecu as a base map, if i am running a greddy kit on an otherwise stock b18? what obd1 program do you perfer? what was that usb chip burner you suggested i buy? thanks for the help, mo.

Stock PR4, boosted? On what injectors? Most likely no…

I prefer Crome PRO, heavily over Uberdata for OBD1…

The USB chip burner I sell and recommend is the BURN1…

somehow my post wound up in the wrong forum…?

hey Xeno I only live about 48 mins away from you so I can drive to your station. I basically need the works starting from timing belt, water pump, air intake, hoses, tuning, perhaps some clutch work because my mechanic said the clutch is high which I’ve noticed although I just started driving a manual and also I need some modding that you would find works best for this 1990 GS with 73k miles can you give me a rough estimate? Thanks

Thats a lot of work you need done…do you have a budget to work with? Give me a call so we can sort through the details.

973-338-5252 ask for Chris

hey xeno, i live about 30-45 mins away in the union/irvington area how much for you to come out here with one of your chipping kits? i cant drive at the moment, i lost my licence :bawl: but i would still like to get my car to run real nice. i have a 91 RS I/H/E stock pr4.

Although you are only 30-45 min away…I cant remote tune…too many variables to be prepared for to be able to do that at this point in time.

Why not have someone with a license drive it up to me? Besides…someone needs to be driving the car while I tune it…

you ever play with aem ems? i just bought one for my 00 teg, so once it gets nice out maybe you could help me clean up my tune.

Yes

im gunna need a basemap within this up coming week, sooo i will be emailing you shortly…
i believe you said twenty bucks before? corect me if im wrong it was long ago.

$20 is the going rate for a basemap, yep :slight_smile:

spring tuning anyone?