OFFICIAL DA nitrous thread *post up*

i havent seen many people with nitrous kits on their DA’s, and was wondering why. i have the zex dry kit on my 93 and will post pics if anyone wants. i could even do a writeup of a full install if it would help.

just wanting other peoples thoughts on the kit/shot they are running, and dyno or track times. so post up.

post some pics and some info im interested.

im interested for the sake of knowing. theres no way i could or would want to run nitrous on my car… but that doesnt mean i wouldnt want to install on someone elses.

wow, nobody else running spray???

I try to avoid it cuz there is to much stuff involved!

-Upgrades to handle it
-Refilling bottle
-Hard to have reliable nitrious eater
-To tempting to use all the time

too much involved???

its the simplest power adder there is. run a couple lines, wire up a switch, change spark plugs, reset timing, and spray away.

and on average a 75 shot will run about 10 1/4 mile passes. then its only $35 to refill. i dont know about you, but 10 passes would be a few weeks for me.

how else are you gonna see 200+ whp anytime you need it for under $800???

[QUOTE=schardbody;1649547]too much involved???

its the simplest power adder there is. run a couple lines, wire up a switch, change spark plugs, reset timing, and spray away.

and on average a 75 shot will run about 10 1/4 mile passes. then its only $35 to refill. i dont know about you, but 10 passes would be a few weeks for me.

how else are you gonna see 200+ whp anytime you need it for under $800???[/QUOTE]

WERD:salute:

my friend runs a 75 wet kit on his type s and that thing traps 108 mph at 13.5 on 18" wheels with allseasons. best HP per $ mod you can get

• I personally have never ran spray but if i were to on my next g2 i would get a wet kit with a 75 shot, bottle heater, rpm window switch, upgrade the clutch, Fuel pump, injectors and tune it.

i will get some pics up, and maybe do the writeup in a few days, im very sick right now.

bump… throw up some pics of your setup.

if i end up not going to work tomorrow (not looking good, no voice right now) i will do the write-up, and add pics.

my setup is AEM short ram, rocket motorsports cams, megan header, carsound cat, and 2.5" muffler shop catback.

where would i post up the DIY zex dry kit install???

here are some pics of the car: no good underhood shots cuz its GROSSE:

Very addictive uh schardbody? Even a 50 shot is major fun. A friend is about to install a 100 wet shot on his Lexus SC400. I’m pretty sure that he is going to surprise a few people.

its just very tempting everytime i walk out to get in the car to open the bottle, and if its open i know i will use it. but i am 100% against street racing, so i am usually able to just get in and drive normally, however, late nights, or open freeways are a differant story.

maybe someone can help me Ive had a nos brand wet kit for a few months but havent used it at all. i got it from a member and the jts that are in there are:

nitrous 022
fuel 030

what kind of shot would this be on my 90 gs? I tried looking on the website but they didnt even list nozzles that small. they were all 050 and up. How big that is depends on if I run it or not.

schardbody post in this thread man what u doin son haha

http://www.g2ic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=163823

we need to get a nice photoshoot sometime real soon

^bump for answers^

you sure you didnt read them jets wrong??? all i could think is possibly a 35 shot, its definately less than a 55 shot which is the smallest i have.

i’ve got that exact kit sitting in my room i payed 150 bucks for it off a local forum haven’t ran it yet tho. . . .afraid to burn up anymore clutches. . … .i would like to know the jets of fuel and nitrous for a 55 anyone know?

wet or dry??? im running the dry kit and the jets for 55 shot are : 32 nitrous, 36 fuel.

by the way lilrickps2, i would email zex from their website, give them a few days and they will respond. i dont know anything about the wet kits, but i do know that the NOS brand jets are the same, so you might be able to find something out from them.

nitrous

I have a 90 Ls with a b16a swap running a nitrous express wet kit (cheapest one they make, got from work). I love it, works awsome. But it is addictive. After paying for two refills at 40 bucks a fill, you learn to just leave the bottle out of the car till its time to go race. The only supporting modes I have done were cooler plugs and a walbro fuel pump. Went 14.1 at 105.00 (can someone say traction problems?) on bald street tires. Thats with it running at about 600psi without a bottle heater, which makes a BIG difference at night.