omenbmx7's timeline and build thread

i already know you dont like them because youre an old man! haha, just kidding man. i know you like the classic look though, and my old works def fit that look. i want to go a little diff direction with it though, im going to change up some things that will make the wheels flow a lot better. also the tires and stance arent right, and its hard to be slammed with that damn narrow header hanging so low.

get those white regas backkk!

thats a big negative.

Very nice upgrade:rockon:

ha, i know where they are if the time ever comes. i get bored with everything though and ive always wanted magnesium blue volks.

thanks

finally some appreciation!

such a rim whore :wink:

liked the works and BBS the best

been working on the new stuff, dont want any legit pics until im happy with it. here was a little quick one thats much better than the nasty one i first posted.

bring on some more hate :slight_smile:

stupid blue wheels to match blue interior lol u know i love u murburg

ultimate part out thread coming soon :frowning:

I want the Mugen sides :smiley:

But whyyyy?

Why did you get rid of the Mugen front bumper?

there was a lot more that i wanted to do, and i love this car to death, but its been non stop for about 3 years with this car and i guess ive just burnt myself out on it. i might regret it, but it feels like the right thing to do at the moment

damn man… donate parts to my cause :stuck_out_tongue:

hopefully you jump back in a g2.

Mine will be done by next year, and just see the track till the day it dies!

Im moving on when its time to get the next car also, Nissan :stuck_out_tongue:

you are crazy to part out that beauty.

[QUOTE=Nawaaz;2055169]damn man… donate parts to my cause :stuck_out_tongue:

hopefully you jump back in a g2.

Mine will be done by next year, and just see the track till the day it dies!

Im moving on when its time to get the next car also, Nissan :P[/QUOTE]

yeah ive been waiting for your car to come out forever! i know it wont disappoint. drag or road race track?

thats what everyone says when i tell them :frowning:

Time attack… I may be reaching for the stars, but I want to take the record on every if not most of the tracks down here, I will be heading up to the states to run at some tracks there too. I also might not run the hokutos on the track car… I want something 10 inches wide for the track :stuck_out_tongue:

LMK how much you want for the side skirts when the time is right… because I really need them :rockon:

glad to hear youre not building a drag car like almost everyone else on here

I figure drag should be left to RWD cars… and down here… practically nobody tracks DAs… its all civic hatches, lol. Also… how many people have completely rebuilt a b18a… Im curious to see what kind of numbers it will put down when Im done with that.

You can contact me at these emails and we can talk more online.

MSN: all_starr23@hotmail.com
AIM: Nawaaz01

partout has been postponed. after hearing it from everyone else, i finally convinced myself that i should keep on going. new stuff on the way, ive already pulled the motor :slight_smile: