Photo Thread V 23.2.5.453126.1

Thanks for the heads up. The reviews seem to be alright. I’ll def. consider it. Very attractive price too. Have you seen the results in person?

not in person… only test shots online, and unfortunately i haven’t seen the SAME picture taken with both lenses so i’m still not 100% swayed…

I’ve not shot with the 17-70 myself, but from everything I’ve seen online, that will be one of the first lenses I get if I EVER get another Canon SLR.

Paolo…24-105 F4L.

stay F4…so much lighter hehe.

Another lens all you canon shooters can look into is the 28-105 F3.5 - 4.5.

Make sure its the 3.5 - 4.5. THe other one is a POS, but this lens is PUNY, LIGHT, and a lot of pros use it. Very sharp, very light.

And for the price, we have it for $329 CAD, you CANNOT complain…I paid more than $1000 more for my 2.8…

SO yah once I get comfy in my new job, This will be a new toy along with some flashes for me.

This one’s for Neil. Thanks for everything.

Once in a lifetime shot.

Some cool pictures my friend took from our work:

Go for roll program

Just got back from camping… here’s a few…

[QUOTE=E-DA9;1725718]Paolo…24-105 F4L.

stay F4…so much lighter hehe.[/QUOTE]

Yea… but i need something for lower light… I don’t mind F4 on my telephoto since it’s usually used in high-light outdoors… but a wider angle will more then likely be used indoors more often… and i hate flashes (and can’t afford a good one… :giggle: )

Nice… and nice new watermark Jay…

I second on the watermark…I’m lazy so if anyone wants to see my stuff visit this link… click here :slight_smile:

damn people are good :x

Not too tough to figure out who runs the show at their house.
J.

lol… he swam in about 2 seconds later…

Thanks. it only took me a couple years to make one I like. :stare:

DH, what lense did you use:

here is a recent one i took of my girl:

10.5mm f/2.8 fisheye

My Favorite Piece Of Chorizo!
J.

Haven’t edited much, and I’m so behind I don’t even bother taking any new pictures. I’d rather not post car-related stuff in a photo forum, but in the name of posting something newish I’ll break my rule of thumb until I can get one of J’s in laws to model for me. :cross: