Photo Thread V 23.2.5.453126.1

Max, awesome pics as always. Post up your website address so I can look through your pics. Thanks.

SloA$$ DA, I did enhance it a TAD with PS, but yeah…it was wicked.

www.fotop.net/xpressionz

Max, that mask pic is amazing. :up: :up:

need some help

-0.7EV
400 ISO

see how in this pic the background is more in focus than the foreground?
what i wanna know is how to i get it to do the opposite,what im aiming at in focus and the background out of fucus.i have a little sony cybershot p52

Do you have a Macro mode on the camera? Should have a little picture of a flower on it. If not, you’ll have to move back from the subject because you’re too close for the camera to focus.

Nope my camera isnt that good.
I have focus modes…
infinite
7.0m
3.0m
1.0m
0.5m
Center AF
Multi AF
what setting would be the best for close up shots?

You’ll just have to stand back from the subject a little more. Then half press the shutter button (if your camera has that feature) and see if it is properly focused. If not, move back a little more.

ya it has the half push…this is what i got when i change the focus.

center AF

I guess its not too bad for a old camera.

… I haven’t gone shootin’ in a while since i just moved and was renovating… And now i cant find my CF card… gotta buy a new one and get out there before i get the new addition to my “family”…

I didn’t take this pic… the breeder did… Anyone know of good online deals for some 2 or 4 gig cf cards?

I just got another 4 GB Lexar card, but honestly I forgot how much I paid for it.

Where did you get it from? I’m pretty sure the fuckers who delivered my furniture stole my 2 gig card… Cockbites…

You should check local classifieds. eBay is not bad either. Or you can check out this site:
http://www.flash-memory-store.com/

man prices are very low right now

Yeah that site has good prices. I might just pickup a 2gb CF.

I was tempted by this… but i’ve never heard of the brand before… It seems too cheap to be true…

http://www.ncix.com/products/index.php?sku=23835&vpn=AC61-4030R0101&manufacture=PQI

I went to the Arboretum the other day.

Who ju lookin at?

The flowers and the bees

My favorite shot of the day

wow, amazing photography man. That’s one fast camera.

I’m lookin’ at ju fo0.

:rofl:

Beautiful pics man. :up:

hahaha

hay, Ju stealin mah byrds?