Photo Thread V 23.2.5.453126.1

Jellie nice pictures man, very vibrant and crisp! :up:

Keep this thread alive, and nice pics Mikey!
J.

I have pictures to contribute, but I have yet to get to any of them. Been hectic lately.

Some that I took.

I touched up these a little bit.

Comments? Suggestions?

second one is niceā€¦ but too much contrastā€¦

:rockon:

I wish I could afford a decent camera.

I try not to critique pictures here at work because my monitor calibration sucks.

I donā€™t like to critique at all. Youā€™re capturing the world through your eyes, not mine.

I agree. But, when people ask for it I donā€™t mind. Sometimes getting othersā€™ perspective on how they wouldā€™ve captured it helps to open your own mind to new ideas.

Unfortunately I donā€™t have much non-automotive stuff that everyone hasnā€™t seen so Iā€™m kinda stuck not posting anything until I can get out and shoot some more.

I usually donā€™t critique eitherā€¦ but yeaā€¦ when asked, iā€™ll put my 2 bits inā€¦ itā€™s not a BAD photoā€¦ and my comments are just my own opinionsā€¦ maybe what i donā€™t like about a photo might be the exact thing that makes it someone elses favorite right? Anywaysā€¦ hope iā€™m not offending anyoneā€¦

ā€¦and if i amā€¦ mehā€¦ fuck itā€¦ hahahah :rofl:

If youā€™re not offending people, youā€™re just not trying hard enough.

:rofl:

Let me clarify that. I will critique a ā€˜seasonedā€™ photographers picture if theyā€™re looking for real critique.
If itā€™s someone not-so-seasoned looking for help or whatever, I try not to influence them into my way of shooting, Iā€™d rather them find their own styleā€¦unless they ask me specifically.

More pics. From the park today.

My Daughter took these. Photographer in the making!!!

musnā€™t let thread die. for you photog guruā€™s critique please, gimme your 2 cents on how i could have composed this pic better.

I like it the way it is. Good job. :up:

hell I like pretty much all the photos here. You can grab something different from each and every one. Better pics than I could ever take with my cheap camera. keepā€™em coming

you better have a gun wearing those gay ass sunglasses.

:rofl:

Nice, Vern.