Photo Thread V 23.2.5.453126.1

Nice pics guys. That puggle is too freakin’ cute.

I haven’t taken the camera out enough lately. Here’s a couple family pics from the park and golf.

…Specially when your friend tells you to bring him over, and then he pees on his rug… :rofl:

holy crap your kids are getting big james.

ive been on this site too damn long cause i swear i remember when you had both of your kids.

Yep, we’ve been here longer than they’ve been alive. :shock:

just some stuff i made in adobe illustrator.

This one is an illustration of a photograph. There are over 600 layers of color in this. It took me about a week.

original photo:

Took me 16 seconds

what’d you do live trace it? or use a filter in photoshop? i still like my way better :slight_smile:

Haha Schu.

I could another knd of painting but wont… poor girls look innocent enough

hey whitehot, how do you trace the pictures like that in illustrator? I have Illustrator CS3 for Mac, but i have no idea how to use it but i’ve seen those vector/cartoony drawings and i’ve always wanted to “draw” my 'teg.

like the one in this video at the beginning and end. http://youtube.com/watch?v=U9C-deo61O0

it looks sooo good!

This boy LOVES his Guinness!

holy thread jack… Beer and Dogs!!!

Danenhower bridge

the block

This one has great composition, I dont know if was accidental or purposeful… but it’s really nice

Turn the time stamp off!

those hummingbird pictures are amazing. What’s the shutter speed on that? 1/2000?

1/1000 or 1/1250 I think. Shot at f/2.8, ISO 100.

I have a few more from that day, I got these with the bird sitting there but there’s some of it hovering where 1/1000 still shows blurred wings.

That’s not a hummingbird… it’s a remotely controlled/autonomous atomiton, complete with Sidewinder/phalanx defensive systems and HARM capabilities

:werd: I’m planning on adding JDAM capability to make it an F/A Hummingbird.