pics of my friends turboed,built, 90 integra

this is my friends integra (agen2integra). on top of this sick turbo setup he has a sick suspension setup,urethane bushings throughout the suspension, tokico adjustables, suspension techniques sway bars.
his best time was a 13.0@109 on falken azenis on .65 bar and 2 1/4 exhaust.

standard engine bay shot

2 pics of where the manifold was re welded because it cracked after 3 months of use.

and finally a pic of the x bar our friend welded in the trunk

It ain’t pretty, but I bet its functional! How’s the daily driving on it?:burnout:

daily driving is so fun in this thing. oh and it isnt a show car so looks come second best to speed and performance handling.:slight_smile:

How loud is it with that size exhaust? I’m considering the same thing.

very quiet. not loud at all

Refresh my memory on your mods. Looks good tho. Total sleeper.:drive:

Re: pics of my friends turboed,built, 90 integra

Originally posted by internet ay
[B]this is my friends integra (agen2integra). on top of this sick turbo setup he has a sick suspension setup,urethane bushings throughout the suspension, tokico adjustables, suspension techniques sway bars.
his best time was a 13.0@109 on falken azenis on .65 bar and 2 1/4 exhaust.

standard engine bay shot

2 pics of where the manifold was re welded because it cracked after 3 months of use.

and finally a pic of the x bar our friend welded in the trunk
[/B]

yeah, i was wondering, does the car get hot from the half size radiator? what internals does he have? how much psi of boost to get him to click off 13.00? pretty quick.

he was running 9.5 psi when he ran the 13.0 on street tires.
the car has no cooling problems running the half rad.

his setup includes:
golden eagle sleeved block(84mm)
je 9.0 to1 pistons
crower rods
ferrea oversized valves
crower dual springs and retainers
mild port and polish
t3/t4e .57 trim
equal length stainless manifold
tial 40mm wastegate
3 inch downpipe to 2 1/4 thermal exhaust
drag frontmount i/c
tial bov
msd ignition
greddy 720cc injectors
zdyne gold ecu
arp head studs.

hey, i wanna run him. i dont see it in south at all, do you guys run it in philly? will he run for money? nice sleeper.

Quickda: I’m usually in south philladel but not in my car. I’m not sure if I’ve ever seen you there. I was down two sundays ago (lotta turboed hondas out) but I did not have my car… Hope to see you there. Maybe we’ll run :slight_smile:

were you on holstein? couple turbo g3 tegs, civics…the black 92-95 is a built ls/vtec t3/t4. i dont take my car there unless there is somethin really nasty out. ill only race on del. ave. but let me know if you go down this weekend, ill introduce myself. ill probably be in my shitter(red crx)

I actually went to the dead prez show at the tla, when a couple friends called and told me about the races so when i went, i went to del. ave and it was hot for about 45 minutes…after that i went to 61st and there was anouther scene there. My friend brought out his silver del sol and was running it on 61st for a while. If you seen it you know which one I’m talking about. this sunday it is probably going to snow but we’ll definately meet up some time.

quickda6- Whats your car and setup?

do a search and youll see.

It was just a question man, and its not worth a search. Thanks anyway.

my car is worth a search, i promise you that. very built ls/vtec, nx direct port, spool, chromoly cage…

you couldn’t have said that in the first place?:shrug:

yes but if you search you can see pics.

what…

quickda6-- do a search? get real. did you want us to see your spool? or was it your roll cage? i didn’t see anything worth looking at. direct feed nitrous. wow…you have now joined the nitrous owner club. active members- 1 million plus. chromoly cage…yeah my boy picked one up a month ago for $600. very built ls/vtec. that’s pretty damn incredible. are you the first guy to build such a monster? listen, the least you could have done was made my search worth something. that must be the fastest honda in your state. do you want to know something funny? about 14 years ago, when i was in high school, MIKE showed me an ad in the autotrader. it turned out to be a picture of his dad’s 9 second Buick gettin’ its props. now that’s something to search for. when you get into the 10’s then holla:gay:

ummmmm, last time i checked, i didnt ask for any oldhead flamers to do a search. there arent very many g2’s of this caliber on the site and you know it. unfortunately my cam is broken so i dont have any current pics, although you should be able to tell its serious. i told MIKE to search because i thought he might aprecciate it. with the chit you talk, you better be runnin tens. also, i didnt see anything FUNNY about mike showing you his dads car. weird sense of humor you got there. tell your boy he got ripped off on his cage. when you make 335whp and 298ft lb without a turbo/sc, then you holla. and last but not least eat a
d i c k.

:gun2:

btw- mike your gn is sick.