pics of my friends turboed,built, 90 integra

thats what i figured. funny how guys with slow cars talk s h i t. didnt you tell me to holla when i get in the tens? why dont you holla when you get in the 12’s…

Re: what…

Originally posted by nas-T-nos
quickda6-- do a search? get real. did you want us to see your spool? or was it your roll cage? i didn’t see anything worth looking at. direct feed nitrous. wow…you have now joined the nitrous owner club. active members- 1 million plus. chromoly cage…yeah my boy picked one up a month ago for $600. very built ls/vtec. that’s pretty damn incredible. are you the first guy to build such a monster? listen, the least you could have done was made my search worth something. that must be the fastest honda in your state. do you want to know something funny? about 14 years ago, when i was in high school, MIKE showed me an ad in the autotrader. it turned out to be a picture of his dad’s 9 second Buick gettin’ its props. now that’s something to search for. when you get into the 10’s then holla:gay:

haha someone was butthurt…

yeah…

littledi*kda6-i’ll talk as much s h i t as i want to because NOBODY can stop me. and i will holla when i touch the 12’s, but realize how simple it is to run those times with a tonne of nos, well, i’ll do it n/a. anyway, leave this stuff alone, before i call your mommy.:stuck_out_tongue:

Re: yeah…

Originally posted by nas-T-nos
littledi*kda6-i’ll talk as much s h i t as i want to because NOBODY can stop me. and i will holla when i touch the 12’s, but realize how simple it is to run those times with a tonne of nos, well, i’ll do it n/a. anyway, leave this stuff alone, before i call your mommy.:stuck_out_tongue:

Who cares how you do it? If you can get 12’s NA and some one else does it with a turbo, who friggin’ cares? You’re still a tool.

im in agreement with formz. i figured out what the t stands for in your sn - toolbox… holla when you get into the 14’s. you seem to be all over fi, even though you have wet dreams about runnin hard on motor. thanks for making yourself look even dumber than before…you saved me a little typing…