pics of my friends turboed,built, 90 integra

i distribute those lines as well. nx especially. do you buy from nitrodaves? he gives me a killer deal. youre dam right about wanting to be back in the shop, i usually am, but i get stuck on the phone and up front every now and then. it has you goin in every direction. i also dist. act, autometer, turbonetics, fluid control products(sx pumps)… if you ever need a backup, give me a try. thanks for your offer also, maybe ill take you up on it. im more into n/a performance and big into the squeeze(we fill bottles and im hooked), but we do way more turbo work.

my car is very streetable too, runs very good on motor. around here you get booted if youre doin 11’s and dont have rollbar…are you going to be at e-town or atco this year???

I dunno, we may try to make it out to e-town. things are keeping us pretty busy at the shop tho, so we may not do a full on effort until next season. things aren’t exactly looking prosperous for the grassroots guys anymore. we don’t have any major sponsorships, so financing a competitive effort is pretty much out of the question. we mainly focus on building fast ass street cars. a lot of the customer base we have are die-hard street racers, and in houston, if you aren’t deep into the 11’s, you’re not making any money.

nah, we get our nitrous and kits and doo dads straight from NX. I’ve been dealing with them since they first opened up, and the shop owner has been a dist. for them for just as long, if not longer.

we also have hook ups on a bunch of other lines, but those were just a few off the top of my head, some others are Innovative turbo systems, JE, golden eagle, AEBS, Bergonholtz racing, Jotech, yadda yadda yadda. Pretty much anything out there we can get, but like I said, we really only like to deal with the hardcore cool guy parts.

anyways, good luck this season, sh i t’s going to be tough out there. if you ever need anything, just shoot me a buzz.

Originally posted by DA9_LS-t
…and for the record my penis is bigger than all of yours. :squint:

oh please… yours looks like something a baby would be ashamed of. :rofl:

SecretAgent- What a small world. St00pid has been a guy I have been following for years. I liked his build ups ever since he started posting on Honda-tech. He was the one I followed in my buildup. I had no clue you worked for him. That must be a treat all in itself.

quickda6- If you do a search on me you will notice I never get into verbal combat with anyone over cars( its not worth it). Because the bottom line is, its your car, and if your happy with it. Who cares what anybody says. Opinions are like toilet seats, everybodies got one. Take what people say with a grain of salt, and just drive safe.:drive:

mike,

the idle with the 720’s is fine, the car always starts right away and idles like a champ, we have had no problems whatsoever with them. the plugs need to be changed pretty often, probably because the car is running rich. evan revs the car to 8000-8200 when he races it. and the method of tunning was a wide band o2 sensor, and maybe an hour of wot street tunning.it needs to be tweaked a little but hopefully some dyno tunning should take care of that.

so when ya’ll gonna be down south. i went down a few weeks ago and took out some all motor civics . i’ll prolly go down sun. if the weather holds out. keep an eye out for me all red g2 stock wheels dropped falkens and a very peculiar(sp) idle. no boost tho. but i’d like to get some vids so i can post them.

i wanna go tommorrow night(sunday) but i think we are going to get a bit of snow:)

they are callin for a foot…hopefully next weekend.

i just checked weather.com and we are supposed to get snow/showers next sunday also.!@#$%

wtf

MIKE- you wanted the pot to be stirred a bit and then you b*tch out with that kind of talk. you are a punk.

Re: wtf

Originally posted by nas-T-nos
MIKE- you wanted the pot to be stirred a bit and then you b*tch out with that kind of talk. you are a punk.

damn dude you have some issues. no one is backing you up so you have to attack everyone. way to be man!

:whoa: Brah, Quote.“I’m not hater. loose skin, old balls? your funny. i have Big Daddy on dvd, that ish is jokes. aight the war is over. the
car’s phat still. holla”.

Did you not say its over? It would be alot different if he was lightening me up, but thats not the case.
BTW- I got your mag, I will roll by your base after work,sein. Oh and yesterday Mr. Theif down Westend (turbokit dude) told me to swing by after work today and pick up a LSD. Shout me when your ass reads this because I need some assistance. bbbbiatttttttcccccchh.

Originally posted by quickda6
[B]when you make 335whp and 298ft lb without a turbo/sc, then you holla.
:gun2:

btw- mike your gn is sick. [/B]

:whoa: :up: :up: :up:

hey i don’t hate, i’m just one of those vex dudes. anyway, my d i c k is still in the 10’s though.:whoa: :vomit:

your d i c k may be in the tens, but i bet your car is in the fifteens.

$100 says nas-T-nos is a virgin haha

Looks nice…

Looks real nice man…i like it alot!!!

Cant we all just get along. That is a very nice setup agen2integra. What type of traction are you getting at 9.5psi.

what???

formz tsi- whatever :gay:
littledi*kda6- you are right, because my car is incomplete, but it will run12’s, hopefully

Originally posted by Formz TSi
oh please… yours looks like something a baby would be ashamed of. :rofl:

i gotta start showering with the heater vent shut :ot: