Prelude tails concerns.

Holy ****! is she wearing panties in that 2nd pic?! cuz if she isnt!!!:naughty: :drool: :horny:

wasnt this thread about tails? oh wait, nm =P

that tail is horrid. its time to **** it and run a muck.

that other tail is sweet. its time to **** it and run a muck.

I wonder if I just gave Ogle a stiffy :smiley: LOL

:horny:

:drool: :horny: :baby: :bow: :inlove:
oh my…

i say you can get better pics than that:up:

i’m sure others will agree:horny:

btw>advertising for Ben Ogle’s strong bars, not my strong bar:naughty:
|
|
|
/

ya i have the whole setup from ben (c piller par, strut bar, lower tie , and strong bar)

Starts to chant … More pics … more pics :up: Bathing Suit … Bathing Suit

I also think we need more pics. But this time put her in a 2 piece bathing suit. Those 2 pics were just a tease. We need MORE!

Chanting continues…
more pics, more pics, bathing suit, bathing suit…

I agree. WE definantly need more pics! ANyone seen the BMW girl post? I haven’t been able to see them yet but from the reaction of everyone else, i think she should pose however the BMW girl was posing.

The BMW girl had like 2 pics with the BMW … the rest were by herself :naughty:

oh ive seen those…ya, there are ALOT more than 2 pics

I got in a bathing suit today and told Chris to take pictures, Guess he didnt want to though. So forget that… thanks for the drooling smilies and stuff though guys, its really flattering :slight_smile:

id hardly call my little sisters bathing suit a suitible suit…

LOL… BiKiNi… :whoa: BiKiNi… BiKiNi

96…97…98…99…100. Ok 100 kittens killed:up: :up: :up: very nice LOL whoa your girl is a HOTTIE PITOTTIE:p :stuck_out_tongue:

Does anyone havethe BMW girl’s pics that they would like to share?

Please tell me she’s over 18 cause I just dropped a load and would hate to feel like a chester.

Originally posted by SE-37K
Please tell me she’s over 18 cause I just dropped a load and would hate to feel like a chester.

damn now dats 101 kittens killed …:lol:

So G2I_Girly, when you gunna post those bikini pics? No one here wan’t picsture with the cover on the car…same with u! hahahaaa:horny: