Saab Turbo?

you are arguing about tunning when in fact you have NEVER done any tunning of ANY EMS. untill you have done some street tunning, you will continue to argue about this topic. when street tunning you have your gut feeling, the sound of the engine and a wideband. thats all you have to go by. IAT’s and the other factory sensors arent going to tell you the engine detonating. :bow:

Knock sensor will.

I have never actually tuned a motor becuase I don’t have the need yet. I have done a lot of research on it. I hope you actually use your wideband more then the sound of the engine and your gut feeling. Knock sensor will hear a knock long before your ears.

and tunning would only have 1 n tuning.

dictionary.com :owned:

-kyle

and it will pick up all the other sounds that the engine is making, thus making it useless. If your going to tune your timing map with a knock sensor… :rockon:

I just realized how right you are.

Hahah…juiced was def OWNED there!

www.efi101.com

Look at it if you are interested in learning more.

ok I cant spell… never could, never will.

Accepting it is the 1st step to recovery… :hugs:

:bump:

Any new news yet? i’m going to the junkyard in the morning to look
for thus turbo, and some other small things

still got the turbo im just kinda waiting im in the middle of installing a body kit, then to the paint shop, then finally the turbo kit will be pieced together. im planning on having it ready by spring.

cool, :cool:

I went to two junkyards looking for this turbo
but for some reason I cant find it. Where is it located in the engine bay of the saab 900?
I asume its near the Exhuast manifold,
lol, I’m having trouble

I did get some dsm 450cc injectors for the setup tho, :cool:

:bump:

You should also consider searching around for a 14b from a 1g DSM. I picked mine up for $75 in mint condition, not shafter play etc. They definitely out there and easy to find since alot of DSM guys do turbo upgrades.

check out www.dsmtrader.com or www.newengdsm.org

EDIT: dsmtrader is currently not working

Thanks,

But I should be able to get a saab 900 garret t3 for free
So I think I’m going with the saab 900 garret T3.

:read: :read: :read:

I was just offering since it seems like you’ve been searching for awhile and haven’t found anything.

welli would still go with the t3 anyways, im pretty sure the 14b is a decent amount smaller, also it will be in the very front left of the engine bay by the battery!