SE PA -Parting out 92 RS integra 5 speed

Frig off, lahey.

wow… you have a lot of stuff… a lot of it is priced really well too. your time to take a picture of everything is appreciated greatly. just so you know, your rad support T looks a lot like your 5 speed parts lol

would you be interested in selling the gc set up off the konis? if so, what are the spring rates on the springs?

Yeah im curious about those gc’s also. How much would shipping be on those foam bumper pieces ? i only need the one for the front

[QUOTE=DA_all_day;2316674]wow… you have a lot of stuff… a lot of it is priced really well too. your time to take a picture of everything is appreciated greatly. just so you know, your rad support T looks a lot like your 5 speed parts lol

would you be interested in selling the gc set up off the konis? if so, what are the spring rates on the springs?[/QUOTE]

Thanks man. Thats just the tip of the iceberg though! I have a lot of 92-93 gsr parts and many perforance parts to sell but im trying to get rid of the bulky stuff first. Its all priced to sell so i can start my new build.

Someone is already interested in the koni/gc set up if he flakes ill let you guys know. I will sell them seperate but i kinda already have them priced to what i thought was the value of the springs and top hats so i wont go too much lower. I do not know the spring rates but ill look for.part numbers after i get home from work.

Jalenda9 i replied to your text message.

If konis and GCs still available please email me at geekindesigns@live.com

If the GC/konis don’t sell I will take them.

I’m in Maryland…would you split the drive? I need everything for a 5 speed conv.

Maybe like Philly?

Looking for mudflaps, hatch struts and cargo cover. Looking to make a deal? Message me.

I’m still waiting to here back from the other guy. I prefer to sell to OG members anyway so if you want them they are yours. Text me so we can figure out shipping. I also took 2 more pictures of them today to get the part numbers off the springs.

front

rear

Replied to your text

I’m only willing to work a deal if you are picking up, but its already cheap so I’m not that flexible. I will ship if needed.

texted you from a 347 #

Interested in GC man. lmk

replied

Koni’s are pending sale to fgo4.

Konis are sold.

Buy my stuff.

Make a deal on the HVAC blower and speaker covers?

Text me 9016050816

Blower motor and rear speaker covers sold to terribleteg!

Crx rack sold

How much for the engine harness

The only harness i have is a tucked harness