SE PA -Parting out 92 RS integra 5 speed

would you ship the rear bumper to ca? 91402 long shot but worth a try

Yeah ill ship it but i dont have a box that big, so shipping is ptobably going to.be more than the bumper itself. Text me if you are serious.

Bump it up. Had a few sales with zero problems, lets make some more deals! I need my y8 head rebuilt!

maybe just shrink wrap and bubble wrap would be good enough. and maybe some cardboard at the edges maybe? its a 93 rear bumper right?

I want the bumper/headlamp rubber trim. Shot you a text. Do you by chance have floor mats?

Bumping this up from the dead. I still have everything that is listed with a price. I have 4 days off next week so plenty of free time to ship stuff out.

Prefect how much then?

Do you still have the oem lip? Also the hardware to hold it on?

Yes I still have the front lip. As far as the hardware I probably have it somewhere but I’m not sure where.

How much you want for the tucked harness

Interested on oem lip if it’s still available, will u ship to houston?

I’m going to hold onto it for now. I have a feeling I’ll regret selling it. Sorry.

Yes I still have it and yes I’ll ship. I’ll have to make a box so it wont be pretty. Whats your zip Ill get you a quote via ups.

Zip 77070

Ok I just got a quote from ups.com. To ship the lip it will be $49. More than my asking price so I dont know if it is worth that much to you. I put the package size as 59x26x4 inches, and its saying the billable weight 37 pounds, not sure why since I put in that it would weigh 6.

[QUOTE=honduh;2322017]…its saying the billable weight 37 pounds, not sure why since I put in that it would weigh 6.[/QUOTE]A few years ago the major shipping companies started to charge individuals more by volume on larger packages. Volume is first converted to a weight, so the 37 lbs is the weight conversion of the volume of your package. You get charged by weight or volume, whichever is greater. It is basically to make up for discounts given to businesses that ship in large numbers and from overseas. I ran into that also. It makes shipping large parts expensive.

How much for passenger door handle shipped to 41094

I’ll take it, $69 shipped, do you take paypal?

Dumb question, should have read first, what’s your paypal?

honduhhh@hotmail.com Front lip is sold to 93gsrdon.

I’d like to sell them as a pair. 15 to ship both, so $45.

Interested in selling just the rear drivers side quarter molding? Mine somehow fell off.