SE PA -Parting out 92 RS integra 5 speed

I was hoping to sell it as a set. Whats your offer?

still have the 40/40 prop valve? how much shipped to 07083 nj

bumper

Do you still have the front bumper? I can pay asap. I also would like the support, foam and the bumper mounting brackets…

[QUOTE=Ozzman3k22;2323045]still have the 40/40 prop valve? how much shipped to 07083 nj[/QUOTE] 35 shipped.

Yeah I still have all that but Id rather not ship it.

I will pay the shipping cost. How much for the bumper,support,foam and mounting brackets? It would mean a lot, it been looking for a 92 bumper for awhile.

I’m not even sure where I would get a box large enough to fit the bumper. And the bumper support was cut to fit a front mount. If you can come up with an idea on how to ship it I’ll try. It would probably have to be multiple boxes.

Does the $20 for all this stuff pile happen to have the small piece of trim that’s on the front of the passenger side rear quarter windows? :slight_smile: Sorry. I don’t have a better way to describe it.

I dont think it does, sorry.

Sold the door handles and some suspension pieces i didnt have listed today. Thanks guys.

Sheesh, a lot of stuff I could use here buddy. You still up around Qtown?

Yeah dude I’m in the area. What are you looking for.

All trim for windows

Ill take all the trim pieces you got for 30 email me jameshousey@yahoo.com

How much to ship the subframe to 12919?

I’ll be happy to sell them to you! Even more so if you can pick up. I sent you a email, sorry for the delay.

I will get you a quote this afternoon, thanks for the interest!

I can do 90 shipped for the subframe.

Cool, I’ll take so long as there isn’t any damage or rust.

Send me an email e v a n p a s q u i n i A T g m a i l . c o m

email sent

shipping would be around 150-170$ just for shipping, sucks shipping bumpers lol

92-93 front bumper

in major need of that front bumper. im painting my db1 next week and need it ASAP, is it still available?..please emial me punz787@gmail.com

…Thanks in ADVANCE

I do have it but im not willing to ship due to its shape and size.

Bump