SE PA -Parting out 92 RS integra 5 speed

Passenger side mirror? How much to ship to 02453?

$43 shipped for the mirror.

bump

Hows the condition on the weatherstripping?

on all of it or a certain piece?

I’m going to start throwing stuff away soon so if you are local and can pick up ill pretty much give stuff away.

mainly the piece that goes on upper door that meets window and im a decent drive from there might make the drive in a week or 2 if i can figure out work around it

That weather strip wasn’t in the best of shape and moisture got into the bag I had them all in and they got moldy so I ended up throwing them out, sorry. I scrapped a bunch of other stuff too I just couldn’t justify allowing it to take up all my storage space anymore, I updated the first post and I’ll be adding new stuff to it when I have time to take pictures.

you got the driver side widow guides on the bottom of window and sliders by any chance?

I don’t have the doors anymore.

Bump

Do you have a clutch cable?

Do you still have the passenger side fender

You want to get rid of the harness yet?

I don’t think I do or I would have listed it. If I find one I’ll let you know.

Yes I do.

not really but whats your offer?

Sorry for the late reply guys. Texting me will get much faster response.

bump

Do you still have the front wheel hubs i need one asap paypal ready email me jameshousey@yahoo.com

Are the fenders OEM or aftermarket? Which has the dent? I’m interested in both, shipped to Virginia Beach.

I do not, sorry.

I believe they are OEM they came on the car. I’ll have to check which one is dented but its on the bottom by the mud flap.

Please check the following:

1. Is the back of the fenders painted black, or are they unpainted and almost yellowish
  2. Is there a Honda stamp or label anywhere
  3. Which fender has the dent, and how big.

This is off a 3-door to confirm as well correct? How was fitment (I’m replacing an aftermarket fender that fits like trash).

I have paypal ready for them to be shipped to Virginia Beach. Serious buyer!

Icu for sale??

Hey are you gonna sell the ICU ? Lil box behind the in-cabin fuse box?