SE PA -Parting out 92 RS integra 5 speed

Can you get a pic of the harness

Hoping to hear back on the fenders.

[QUOTE=idriveahonda;2330954]Please check the following:

1. Is the back of the fenders painted black, or are they unpainted and almost yellowish
  2. Is there a Honda stamp or label anywhere
  3. Which fender has the dent, and how big.

This is off a 3-door to confirm as well correct? How was fitment (I’m replacing an aftermarket fender that fits like trash).

I have paypal ready for them to be shipped to Virginia Beach. Serious buyer![/QUOTE]

Here is a picture of the back of the fenders

I don’t see any honda markings on them.

The dent is on the bottom of the passenger fender.

Yes its off a 3 door. They lined up pretty good from what I remember.

Pretty sure I don’t have one and if I did I wouldn’t be sure if it worked.

I don’t have a harness for sale.

Would you happen to have the hood for sale? I need a red one, preferably not dinged up bad…

I don’t have a hood anymore.

How is the condition of the headlight/bumper trim pieces?

Any tears or chunks missing? Paint overspray, etc?

And, four pieces it looks like?

I have one set in ok condition. Other set not so much lol.

Window Regulators

Is this integra four door model, if so do you have the manual window regulators?

2 door, sorry

Wondering if you have the drivers side interior door handle. Getting real sick of reaching out of my window to open the car. PM me if you do and we can talk price. If you have that Id take the dash dimmer switch off your hands at the same time.

I believe I have the chrome inner handles. I don’t think this site has pming so you should text me.

Oh well…not sure what forum I though i was on haha are the door locks manual or power? mine are manual so thats the one potential issue. dont mind color.

Interested in the prop valve and the hatch struts if you’ve still got them.
-nino

[QUOTE=Nino;2332065]Interested in the prop valve and the hatch struts if you’ve still got them.
-nino[/QUOTE]

I still have all that stuff. Text me for fast response my number is on the first post if this thread.

Do you have the window handles

The window crank handles? Yes I do

let me know if you still have that driver chrome interior handle need one for my gsr

[QUOTE=honduh;2332133]I still have all that stuff. Text me for fast response my number is on the first post if this thread.[/QUOTE]Sorry, didn’t see your post. I picked up some of that stuff already. Currently looking for black rear seatbelts and front lap belts(also in black). Let me know if you’ve still got those.
nfrkanec at gmail
Thanks,
-nino

Bump

Do you have the factory third brake light and mounting hardware?