thedb63's da build thread

I’m done bottoming out my headers and downpipes so mybe this will be a Good thing…I had teins on last year, so maybe these will feel better…

hey man i am very interested on how you did that brake booster delete… i am workin on a project with my 93 integra to put a jackson racing SC in it but the only problem is the master cylinder is in the way and if ther brake booster was not there it would be perfect
one question… how would breaking be after that? hella hard?

well they do sell brake booster delete kits …ex. chase bays, kens kustoms, wilwood, all in fab (i think)…but they want well over $100 to do what i did for free minus a grinder and cutting wheel…if you want to send me the brake booster and $50 (that would include the shipping back to you) its up to you…it takes about 3 hours of hacking/cutting your booster so if you want to take the task on yourself go ahead if not i would be happy to help…i have no clue of how the brakes are going to be since my car is still on jack stands but if you read on chasebays website they say it feels really good… the only difference in their kit and mine is the piston is not connected on the inside of the master cylinder like the wilwood one…also you could spend the $67+shipping from summit racing and buy the same kit as chasebays minus the firewall plate, and make your own plate out of aluminum or steel or whatever you want…my email is thedb63@aol.com if you want to talk to me more about this…here are some pictures of what i had to do…

I would like to hit you up about making one of these for me as well if you don’t mind. I was going to go the chasebays route but he seems a little shady over the phone and i don’t feel comfortable giving him my money. I linked this thread to a supercharger thread in the forced induction section (think thats where the above guy got this from) to show what you did for those needing to do something like this.

not a problem… my email is thedb63@aol.com

here is another pic

i cant find where you linked it?

I love the work your doing. I need to find a new “friend” who can weld so when I get this GS shell he can “help” me out with it. Anyone in VA close to Woodstock wanna be my new friend? LOL… Keep up the great work man I am following this thread. Cant wait to see it rolling…

wish you lived closer i would be happy to help… thanks i cant wait to see my car with wheels on the ground also…just waiting on cash flow…being laid off and just making the car payment on my daily driver , insurance, and rent/other bills is not helping…but all parts that i sell from my donor car and from the other 9 da’s ive owned help go towards my build…

Well that is one good way to fund your project. Wish I was closer too but I am sure I will figure out something. At least I have someone I can ask some questions if needed :slight_smile:

sure thing

linked it here: http://www.g2ic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=203165

ok thanks

redid my dc sport header with cermic paint and took a pic of the vogtland springs i still need to clean them up

whenever i get a chance to go to the junkyard and pick up another break booster i will defentily hit you up… sadly im driving stock now since it is my DD

so i just install it… hook my master cylinder to it… thats it? everything lines up?
i wont have to redo the break lines right?

well i redid my brake lines but you will have to bend them a little bit to back them up if your keeping the stock setup of the lines, and i have a brake booster right now so if you paypal me at thedb63@aol.com the $50 i will ship it as soon as its done and then when you take yours out send me your booster for a core…

got the engine back today! and some other things like a gsr throttle body etc…

resurfaced act flywheel

new axles

and im waiting to get my new alternator tomarrow

almost complete!!! gotta get a couple things…

Looks great man…

Wow, what a sexy engine!