thedb63's da build thread

thanks guys

looks real good man

Keep the updates coming. I like this build, too.

thanks fellas wire brushing bolts is taking me forever but its worth it in the long run… and yes im clear coating them fyi

As in wire brushing to clean them? Your going to clear coat the bolts?

yep

Guess it will give it that clean look. Never heard of clear coating bolts before. Cant wait to see more eye candy :slight_smile:

well i dont want them to rust again…i cant afford to buy oem ones that are zinc coated… and from what i hear…the zinc ones are almost extinct… and most of the hardware is silver…i read this in honda-tech so not exactly sure but the pictures of the of the packkaging… they were silver…so im just going to wirebrush them… better than rust looking

didnt think it could get any sexier till the pics of the motor lol

thanks it does look pretty! cant wait to finish my wire harness here are some updates from this morning im depinning all of the the plugs and running new loom to the the firewall and throught to the plugs that i pulled inside to the cab of the car

looks good

hey thanks man i see your car rolling around all the time with some bright ass hids hope you didnt drive the da thru winter…

ya had to sucks i totaled my winter beater the neon

ouch that sucks

this took me 6 hours about halfway done

90% done with the harness

Looking really good man. Im not a big fan of the colors but other then that I like it :slight_smile:

your not going to see anyway because it will be tucked away… im just sayin

:clap:

good job! and clean motor. mini likes!