Top 10 Fastest 1/4-Mile G2's

nice glad to see someone still drags

I got the teggy back out again this year just to have two injectors fail on me at 19psi and leave me with two cracked pistons:bang: Doing fully built lsvt with a gt35r, hoping for mid 10’s all day long.

This is why I didn’t make it to the track this year

Oh man that sux :frowning:

You’ll be happy with teh Gt35R. I have the same and man does she move at 20+psi.

Whats your setup? what do you spool at?

Sleeved and built 2.0L GSR block, built ITR head with port/polish etc, 9:1, top mount, victor X intake, 3 exhaust/DP, 44mm Tial. Last time I logged it I was making 20psi at 4650 in a 4th gear lug. Revving to 9500rpm

60’: 2.53
1/4: 13.9
MPH: 108.4

Built B18A1 no headwork
t3/t4 .63/.60 54trim
16psi

Timeslip:

Note the really really awful 60’, I was running bald all season yoko’s with stock suspension and could not grip the track in first and second. Once I get that down to a 2.2 or so I should be in the low 13’s on decent street tires once I get a little more track time with this setup. This is also bandimere in colorado so 5200’ elevation. Shootin for mid 12’s on 18psi and slicks next season.

Weighed in at 2700 lbs full interior, spare etc with me in it. (our cars are heavy!)

I ran a 12.8 @ 119.9 MPH. It was my first time ever beating on the car and I need A LOT more seat time, she has so much more in her, def a high 11 on the horizon. And shes only partially tuned, in the spring Ill have an extra 200whp if all goes well. Setup is 83MM Benson sleeved B18C1, CP Pistons, Pauter rods, ACL bearings, GT35R, F-R traction bar, solid mounts, etc etc, everything done to her. Run was done on 235/60 M&H DOTs.

My old DA with a Built NON Vtec LS hit a 14.4 at 96 MPH on Azenis.
Picture of it.

My current LS/Vtec with stock headers and Exhuast hit a 13.9 at 98 MPH about 6 months ago.

Going to run at Fontana this Saturday. I will Post my times up after I get back.
I have done alot to the motor sense then.

hey 1jdmda9, I’m going to fontana this saturday too. i’ll see you out there!

4 sure homie. Come and say whats up. Look for my car and A CALILUV banner hanging from are tent:)

i will. what time are you heading down there? I’m leaving 29 palms around 530 am ish so I’ll hopefully be there when the gates open at 7am.

I’m gonna be leaving my house around 6am From Chino.
See you saturday homie

New time at Fontana speedway. 13.8 @ 101 MPH

Gonna run on the 11th of Nov. so hopefulley get my 60 foot lower and bring my time down some more…

waddup guys…

i’ll try to head out next time too. i just dynoed open header and picked up 20 ftlbs of torque, and 10 hp through out the powerband…

i’m ready for the next trip!!

nice meeting you Sid… hope to see you at the next outting

it was great meeting you guys. hopefully i’ll have my launch dialed in better next time…i’m just glad i wasn’t one of those guys in the 350z’s running 16’s…

you guys are going to laugh at my best time ahahah

DB1 (4dr)

R/T .019
60’ 2.426
330 6.402
1/8 9.374
MPH 86.38
1000 11.884
1/4 13.955
MPH 112.16

My setup-
t3/t4 turbo
stock B18A1 103,000 miles
16" wheels 205-45-16 street tires
shitty wheel hop

glad to see people stepping there game up and making serious turbo power! I retired my integra for 1 yr in favor of my civic hatch beater. vitara builds are so much cheaper than dohc builds. my new n/a dohc setup debuts sometime in spring of next yr. when i first signed up in this forum, there were a whole bunch of all motor intergras. what happened?

Just got off the dyno.

484whp/313wtq - 21psi - Low Boost… :smiley:

Will post dynographs soon. This was on a Mustang Dyno as well :clap:

sooo, i’ve been looking at the dyno charts on here and have noticed that some of them have dips between 4k and 5.5k. i guess this is vtec kicking in? why does the curb end up spiking and then going into a gradual upward climb as opposed to a jump without a spike and then a gradual rise and run on the slope? i’m still kinda new to the characteristics of honda engines.