Top 10 Fastest 1/4-Mile G2's

I think the “dip” you are talking about is really a CAI horsepower hump

I dont think I have a copy of my 12.7 @ 109mph timeslip…but he is my OLLLLLD 13.4 timeslip with the LS

what r u running

The dyno and slip was a stock B18b at 15-16 psi

i know its only been a couple months and track season not open in most areas. But i’m dying to know what the dedicated F.I. and N/A guys been up to. Somebody archive this thread.

Tcheleng is running 12s with mid 10sec trap speeds. many people on here have potential in there setups. updates please!

Im at 12.8 @ 119 now…just waiting on some funds for my twin plate then going back for a retune for 500+WHP…might run again before that on some slicks just to see what will happen…either way should be a good season for me.

no track times yet as the nearby track is still not open. But 08 will be making the most power yet, last year it put down 484/313 on a mustang dyno, this year should be minimm 550whp on the same dyno, with less weight and more tire :smiley:

Got some 25.4" M&H bias plys on 15" wheels, and also got some 13" lensos incase those don’t cut it. Cage may be in the works soon.

Tchleung, I have those same exact M&Hs, and I can tell you that you will DEF like them. I had 225 bfgs before, and they were a joke compared to the M&Hs.

Good to hear! Do you happen to have any pics you can email me of fitment? Have not yet test fitted mines as it is still winter mode here haha

Haha i hear ya on the winter mode! I have some pics, let me know your email and ill look around on my comp. I will tell you, though, your car will look funny at the sacrifice of traction…the front end will be pretty jacked up and youll have to raise your coilovers quite a bit…theyre REALLY tall tires. Its the price us import guys pay for traction :slight_smile:

wow im lovin the setups… ill be up here spring '08 boosting stock LS

mikenice: I already run 25" tires all around. 225/45R17 Drag radials baby! :stuck_out_tongue: So it shouldn’t stand out too much more then the rears.

My email is tommyhang@hotmail.com

Thanks!

Tchleung; Got some 25.4" M&H bias plys on 15" wheels, and also got some 13" lensos incase those don’t cut it. Cage may be in the works soon.

You finally got some meaty tires! Dont forget to take a camcorder and post up some vid.:excite: What axles are you using?

mikenice; can you please post those pics of the slicks on here.:rockon:

What track do you go to up there?

Island Dragway here was supposed to open on Sunday, but with the weather tonight I doubt that is going to happen.

Englishtown opens Wed and Atco the following weekend down here.

I go to New England Dragway in New Hampshire. Its about two hours from me and I really wish there was a closer one…first time at the track, on the last run, I busted an axle and halfshaft and had to get towed about 110 miles home. Stupid me didnt bring spares.

AAA+ is a good investment :slight_smile:

I had to get towed home 80 miles from the track once too…

Yes, AAA is def a good investment lol

16’s for me now.

Damn, blew a valve, and my car has never been the same.
Engine rebuild is gonna be in the works.

Who’s ready? :rockon:

Tchleung, how you liking the M&Hs?!?!

Im not too sure if Im making the track this year, I need a new tranny and a twin disk and funds might just not allow me to do so, Im trying to save for a few things and I have too many toys at the moment :bawl: