Top 10 Fastest 1/4-Mile G2's

as soon as my motor is done, in, tuned and i hit the track i will post my time slips.

[QUOTE=g2surgen;1665479]FORCED INDUCTION
[B]

1. Tchleung - 12.02 @ 129.53mph - DR

2. Drywater - 12.2 @ 114 mph - Slicks

3. Hondatec38 - 12.3 @ 114.6 - Slicks

4. Da9Grl’s BF - 13.0 @ 108 mph

5. teggyracer18 - 13.12 @ 107.21

6. RacingPoverty - 13.4@108

7. g2surgen - 13.7 @ 104mph - Street

NATURALLY ASPIRATED

1. gTIntegra - 12.8@104 - Slicks

2. Hondatec38 - 13.6 at 103.3mph - DR

3. AllMotorDA - 13.8@98.26 - Slicks

4. viprtwo - 14.2 @ 97mph

5. Integra GS - 14.247 @ 96.80

6. Black Widow g2 - 14.7

7)Jdmphresh - 14.84 @ 91.4

1. dat1.7gsr 14.955 @ 94.66

2. 90DALS - 14.9 @ 89mph

3. legin_k - 14.99@91.35 - Street

[/B]

[/QUOTE]

I’m no trying to bash but this is a sad, very sad list.

Try to consider the fact that not everyone with a fast G2 knows about this list or even this forum persianprideboy. I have seen a few G2’s much faster and better built than my own who have never even heard of G2IC. Also, please consider the posibility that we are a minority in the Honda/Acura enthusiast genre. I agree that there are no 9 second cars on here. However, when it comes to creating a true purpose built 1/4 mile Honda or Acura, I have seldomly heard someone say they look for a G2 Integra to do so. It is much more practical for cost effective reasons and chassis limitations to build per say an EG civic. Or even a G3 integra. But these are just my opinions and a feable attempt to protect the integrity and pride of the people who have applied themselves to building a fantastic car with class and functionability. It takes much patience, time, and money to build an economy car to sub 14 second standards.

And I don’t mean to bash persianprideboy, but I failed to see your name on our “sad list”. It would be much different if you stated your demeaning opinion and were somewhere to be found on the list in an attempt to correct the problem.

Bump 4 the NATURALLY ASPIRATED list. ALL MOTOR FTW!!!:rockon:

[QUOTE=Hondatec38;1838229]Try to consider the fact that not everyone with a fast G2 knows about this list or even this forum persianprideboy. I have seen a few G2’s much faster and better built than my own who have never even heard of G2IC. Also, please consider the posibility that we are a minority in the Honda/Acura enthusiast genre. I agree that there are no 9 second cars on here. However, when it comes to creating a true purpose built 1/4 mile Honda or Acura, I have seldomly heard someone say they look for a G2 Integra to do so. It is much more practical for cost effective reasons and chassis limitations to build per say an EG civic. Or even a G3 integra. But these are just my opinions and a feable attempt to protect the integrity and pride of the people who have applied themselves to building a fantastic car with class and functionability. It takes much patience, time, and money to build an economy car to sub 14 second standards.

And I don’t mean to bash persianprideboy, but I failed to see your name on our “sad list”. It would be much different if you stated your demeaning opinion and were somewhere to be found on the list in an attempt to correct the problem.[/QUOTE]

I agree with everything u said. but 14 seconds should not even allowed to be there for N/A or anything below a 13.5 for F/I. a good driver with a b16 teg can get low 14’s.

I don’t drive a teg anymore, but i was very surprised when i glanced at the list.

[QUOTE=persianprideboy;1838309]I agree with everything u said. but 14 seconds should not even allowed to be there for N/A or anything below a 13.5 for F/I. a good driver with a b16 teg can get low 14’s.

I don’t drive a teg anymore, but i was very surprised when i glanced at the list.[/QUOTE]

Show me a b16 da on street tires with full interior run a low 14. Until then, I dont believe it until theres a timeslip.

LoL, I don’t believe most of those 1/4 mile times anyways.

Give me a couple of months and I will change my 13.12 to a high 10 sec or atleast a low 11 sec time:rockon:

This summer, I feel really confident I will make the FI list. I just need some kind person to extend that list to include the top 50 times. :giggle:

i really got to finish my build. my car will def be on top of the NA list.

B20B (Internally stock)
Short Ram Intake
2 1/4 Cat-Back

15.540 @ 85MPH
60FT: 2.324
Was my first time at the drag events, running stock suspension/height and 17" wheels (Yes I know, stupid, but I had no spare wheels).

Tell us what you all think, i’ll post the time slip when I have the time to scan it.

obviously this list is not representing the G2’s. I’ve seen many 11s FI and 12S NA, these people just dont post…

:corn: this thread when to sh*t…

This year on slicks the car should be capable of low 11’s, high 10’s depending how far I wanna push the turbo and how much weight I want to cut off. The car can do much faster if it weren’t a daily driver. I like my power options and sunroof etc etc and my big 17’s…

This is a car that I can still drive to work and back. You will not see many 9-10 second hondas that are still “ACTUALLY” daily driveable, weather they say they can or not. My car is insured 9-10 months of the year up here in snow land. lol.

And as previously mentioned, if you’re looknig for a truely fast honda, the G2 chassis is not the most ideal for this.

B20B8
Intake
2 1/4 Cat-Back
17" wheels at the time
Stock suspension (4WD height)

R/T… .505
60’… 1.783
330… n/a
1/8… 8.017
mph… n/a
1000… n/a
1/4… 12.725
mph… 109.71

[QUOTE=persianprideboy;1838309]I agree with everything u said. but 14 seconds should not even allowed to be there for N/A or anything below a 13.5 for F/I. a good driver with a b16 teg can get low 14’s.

I don’t drive a teg anymore, but i was very surprised when i glanced at the list.[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

:iagree::lol:

Man I can’t even get low 14’s in a gutted b16 CRX. Almost there though.

no slip, but ran

13.2 at 108

2.1 60 ft

Looks like I’m still #1 :wink:

http://www.g2ic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=184879