hey guys, no slips i have a couple pictures in a diffrent computer

14.568 @ 93.52

7psi of boost
10:1 fmu
280cc injectors
255 walbro fuel pump

http://www.g2ic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=179675

there is my setup

I ran my DA a couple of weeks ago My LS/V with a LS tranny lol broke it that night best run was a 14.594 il have to find my slips but here is a link to a video i made for it, it was my first time running my LS/v at the track, i picked up a y1 lsd tranny w/KAAZ diff for 500 bucks looking forward to taking it out

tell me what you think

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t6KELf10oYE

[QUOTE=Tchleung;1911713]Looks like I’m still #1 :wink:

http://www.g2ic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=184879[/QUOTE]

i see were both going for 10’s . i think i beat your fist posted time 12.02 .i went 11.9 with a miss shift. but good luck though.:rockon::rockon: keep da DA’s alive!

Nice! If you didn’t mis shift, you’d be right with me I’m sure. What was your trap speed?

Goodluck to your journey to the 10’s!

shit i never realy got a full run first couple runs i was tuning it then i hit boost cut on one of them then i went from 3 to 2nd gear and coasted through the traps at 118. would have ended top of 4th gear .bent a couple of exaust valves and then sold that motor.jus piston and rod b16 with a t3t67 at 25psi plus a 75 shot. but i built a new motor sleeved up b16 that im still street tuning rite now .jus waiting for a track night to finsh my tune.way to fast to tune on the streets .jus wants to spin all da time…:slight_smile:

wat fuel setup are you running?

Lol yeah, I had the problem of it always spinning the tires trying to tune in 4th on the drag radials, but now that I have the M&H bias plys, just a quick heat up, and I’ll have full traction in 3rd. Plus it’s safer to tune since you’re not going 200+ km/h at redline hahaha…

Just a basic fuel system.
Walbro 255lph HP
stock lines
Aermotive fuel filter
AEM regulator
AEM rail(purely for bling factor… haha)
1200cc injectors
Coolingmist water injection, single 150psi pump, dual jets equaling 1120cc, home mix 50/50.

I ran a
14.594 @ 95.78 MPHs

Street tires at 20psi
rear seats removed

LS/V

13:1 comp
Type R cams
310cc injectors
AEM Fuel Rail
SARD Fuel pressure Reg

needs a better tune, i just street tuned it a little bit

this is on a LS tranny i will be running with my new y1 lsd tranny as soon as i get it tuned and hopefuly some Drag radials just doin some :read: on good setups

i was running out of fuel with jus one pump 18psi 100% inject duty cycle so i went with dual pump setup with #8 line all the way up… droped me 30% on the injec.

Wow suprised you are running out of fuel. what pump and injectors?

walbro 255 ,1000cc .

Hrm should be plenty enough fuel. but every setup is different.

im number 72.
slicks at 12psi
60trim turbo at 13psi
sorry no mph on slip. for some reason it wasnt working that day.
but looking at my speedo i would say about 120mph

1.604 60’? Damn you launched the F!CK outta her haha.

hell yeah lol.

1.72 was my best with 25inch mh’s

ham fab what is your set-up?

450 cc dsm injectors, blox intake manifold, 60/63 garret turbo, act 6 puck clutch and lightweight flywheel. walbro 255 fuel pump. tuned on afc neo

Now 11.18 @ 140.86 mph.

are you gonna update the list of fastest N/A g2s?