UK - DA6 One-piece Headlamps, Electric mirrors, Bronze glass, Thin mouldings, EM Bars

will paypal you soon with shipping info. does it come with pig tail and bulbs? can you post some pics of the back side of the side marker.

thanks

[QUOTE=turboda4dr;2268482]will paypal you soon with shipping info. does it come with pig tail and bulbs? can you post some pics of the back side of the side marker.

thanks[/QUOTE]

I’m afraid it doesn’t come with pig tail or bulbs. I forgot to remove them before the car left for the junk yard. Do you still want pics?

Yes I was shocked when I saw the tracking status yesterday! Perhaps you could leave me some feedback and I’ll do the same for you. Thanks

^^^ yes, i would like see more pics

thanks

do you still have the 1 pcs, thin side moldings, and side markers??? If so I would very much so like them, shipping to 23112 (Virginia)

Still got all three items, although got a couple of people interested in the one-pieces. For all 3 items, they will be $310USD shipped to US.

If they are available I WILL do $310 shipped for all three. I want these BAD for my DB2 w/XSi build
i know I have no feedback on here but you can check this link for 100% positive feedback on this forum…

http://www.azht.net/forum/itrader.php?u=14667

One of those feedbacks was also from when I bought a car off a guy and paid on time with cash in hand. So I’m a good reliable guy.

[QUOTE=jdmjunkie;2268623]If they are available I WILL do $310 shipped for all three. I want these BAD for my DB2 w/XSi build
i know I have no feedback on here but you can check this link for 100% positive feedback on this forum…

http://www.azht.net/forum/itrader.php?u=14667

One of those feedbacks was also from when I bought a car off a guy and paid on time with cash in hand. So I’m a good reliable guy.[/QUOTE]

Ok, all looks fine to me. My Paypal address is aaron_rose8@hotmail.co.uk

Please make payment of $310 to there, and I will ship the items out asap (probably monday or tuesday, depending on when I receive payment). Thanks

[QUOTE=rosey1990;2268630]Ok, all looks fine to me. My Paypal address is aaron_rose8@hotmail.co.uk

Please make payment of $310 to there, and I will ship the items out asap (probably monday or tuesday, depending on when I receive payment). Thanks[/QUOTE]

How much for just the headlights?? My check wasn’t what I thought it was going to be unfortunately. In 2 weeks I get my big check. Sorry for any inconvenience, so if the side moldings and side markers are still available by then, then I WILL buy those as well.

$175USD shipped

still would like to see pics of the back side of the side markers.

Sorry, completely forgot about this.

Headlights sold. Bump for the other items

thanks for the pic. but i have to pass on them.

I would like the steering wheel and thin moldings. How much shipped to centralia wa, 98531? Paypal ready.

$210USD for both items shipped to the USA.

Bump! Some good parts here at good prices. Someone must want some bits?

Buy me!

How much shipped to 95954 for the thin moldings? Thanks!

JDM thin side mouldings will be $115USD shipped using FedEx.

I’ll have to think about it. Thank you for getting back to me.