What have you done to your Integra today? (Part 2)

Continuing the discussion from What have you done to your Integra today? (Part 1) - #10044 by jpatt.

Previous discussions:

Installed a new fuel pump.

1 Like

Threw on the new Restotuner S2000 antenna and adapter while I had a couple spare minutes. Still have to do the climate control covers and refresh the interior decals which are sitting in my office, but that’s waiting on warmer weather.

2 Likes

Swapped put the civic side skirts I had for a set of pci skirts

3 Likes

About to swap fuel tanks, rust is no friend. It’s been a journey, but these second gens are some of the best to drive. Red car tank to green car because it’s cleaner, red car gets a tank I just picked up. I bought the red GSR to take to the event, Classic Hondas on the Dragon, but ongoing problems prevented that. Since, it’s been a dream to drive and provoked rebuilding the green GSR.
Idk why I can’t post pictures.

1 Like

Pulling more parts off the white integra to get it ready to scrap so i can have the extra space again. Been almost 2 years

5 Likes

1 Like

Today I finally got around to putting my newly refreshed 5Zigens back on, installed a JDP Engineering lip, and painted the brake calipers. I am going to get her a wash next.

2 Likes

Redoing the sealeraround the rear hatch and tailight. No more leaks for this guy.

2 Likes

Walked 2 miles to get a hose to replace a hose that burst. And then got back in the road.

2 Likes

Not today, but I recently installed a JDI push to start ignition and their MFR replacement.

1 Like

Wish my cluster lights worked ;-; lol

1 Like

Seems that I can create a new topic yet… So this seems like the next best place to add this!

I made a single DIN dash mount my phone by adding RAM balls and one of my USB sockets. Its made out of an ABS/polycarbonate blend.

I am thinking about offering these for sale in limited numbers. Do you guys have any feedback or suggestions on any other features that would be helpful?

Also what kind of head units are you guys running these days!? I just upgraded to this alpine bluetooth version (so didn’t have to rewire from my older alpine unit). It seems that most of the Carplay or Android Auto units wouldn’t work in our cars due to the shape of the center stack and HVAC controls.

1 Like

I’m about to get a new receiver from Crutchfield. That looks like a nice sturdy install there @LabOps

1 Like

I got a Pioneer avh-x2800bs in my DA. Came already installed when i bought the car.

1 Like

Let me know if you want one like this! Maybe even a more custom one…

What do you mean? Are you 3d printing stuff? I have my receiver on top and I “cut” some gauge holders for the DIN panel below it. I’ll try to get a pic.

1 Like

Yeah! I have a side hustle company called LabOps Gear. I mostly make 4Runner stuff but realized that I should be keeping the aftermarket alive for our Integras as well. I have a couple things in the works but started with a radio dash mount as I was sick of not having a good place for my phone.

Would you be interested in taking over the design for the battery brace I made? Might as well keep it within the Integra family. I’ll email you.

1 Like