Where do i get charge pipes!!!!

i found place hopefulle…thanks guys

I emailed http://www.go-autoworks.com/ they said they can make them, but they never emailed me back. Bums. I would try them, I will probably be trying them again.

Well lucky me he made mine, but maybe it was because my bro. is a member at d-series and go-autoworks is a sponsor there, faster response. He did have a mocked up DA, its how he made mine, guess he don’t have it no more.

He said he could do them, asked for some info. I replied and never heard back.

theres no exhaust or tuner shop in your town?? custom made directly on your car is the best way to go for our cars.

ya he said he could make them for me and we emailed each other back and forth for a few weeks…i acutally blew him up with quesitons and he was very quick to reply but just could not find a mock up car…

i paypaled him the money and i just got it refunded…it kinda sucks cause that is the big hump i have to get over to get my car done and his work looks sick… i know i bunch of people who have emailed him about G2 pipes so its hard to believe he does not have a jig :frowning: oh well

and no we really do not have any real tuner shops around here to be honest…and of course there are exhaust shops but not really any willing to build charge pipes…

someone please give me some more ideas or possibly websites

Has anybody tried the EF/CRX cold pipe on a DA? That could at least cut your fab work in half.

i tried to fit one off a 93 del and didnt fit at all i had to make my cai fit with it and that took some time…the hot side fit pretty well tho just had to make a whole beside the washer resivoir.

[QUOTE=Ominous G2;1984407]I emailed http://www.go-autoworks.com/ they said they can make them, but they never emailed me back. Bums. I would try them, I will probably be trying them again.[/QUOTE]greg is often very busy with other sales. his customer service is often said to be one of the best for a small shop. i would try again.

[QUOTE=ATX_91TEG;1984585]Well lucky me he made mine, but maybe it was because my bro. is a member at d-series and go-autoworks is a sponsor there, faster response. He did have a mocked up DA, its how he made mine, guess he don’t have it no more.[/QUOTE]yes, a d-series.org membership will probably get his attention. since he is a sponsor over there. but don’t get it confused, he is still a buisness man and gets backed up. i am a member of d-s.org, but that doesn’t mean i get special attention.

You should get him to come to this site and do a group buy.

I’m sure he could get some good business out of it.

[QUOTE=Ominous G2;1986651]You should get him to come to this site and do a group buy.

I’m sure he could get some good business out of it. [/QUOTE]or maybe a bunch of people from this site could approch him with an offer for a group buy.

i will pm him to let him know that there are people on this site that really are in need of some turbo manifolds/turbos/DPs/etc for thier gen2’s.

Any decent muffler shop should be able to make the pipes/

hey i cant find mandrel bent 90 dgree elbos around my area they only do that krinkle shit and i wanted to know if i used that krinkle shit if it will kill my exaust flow. it is for my turbo setup and i am doing a custom exaust with 2.5 inch od stainless piping and… if any body is interseted i will have an extra 20 feet if some one could use it i all so have 18 feet of 3 in od pipe i wont be useing so if some one needs it i wont charge much

:horny:<---------------thats fuckin great lol

[QUOTE=Deceptakhan;1987293]Any decent muffler shop should be able to make the pipes/[/QUOTE]but then they would be the wrong thickness pipes… :wink:

[QUOTE=integra_unit;1987374]hey i cant find mandrel bent 90 dgree elbos around my area they only do that krinkle shit and i wanted to know if i used that krinkle shit if it will kill my exaust flow.[/QUOTE]you can buy a 3-inch piping kit for your exhaust from “vrs”. the piping kit is about $200 (for the ss 3 inch kit), just have to weld it up and add a muffler. but lets get back on topic…

for the FMIC piping, here is the response i got from go-autoworks (greg):

i think i should stop right there though, since he is not a sponsor on this site. i’ll pm the site owner before i even try to quardinate this, cause i don’t want to get in trouble.

That’s good news

well i tried to contact the owner of the site, i didn’t get a message back. greg has joined the site as a regular member. he has given me a “price” for the kit. i’ll post it up, if i get an answer from the site owner. imho, its a very very good price.

in case people don’t realize why i needed to contact the owner…

well damnit this would happen after i already got refunded and went somewhere else…

If Neil ok’s this than count me in.

i have been contacted by N FUL FX…

to which my response was a no. if he responds with a no, then obviously thats the end. if he says yes, then i will post more info about it.

don’t bother to ask me for more info about “the buy”, as i will not give it. i fully respect site owners, as i have been one before.

I hope he’s ok with it, he was ok with the ASR brace.