Window Visors Club

I got lucky. I just bought a gs two months ago from the dealer and a visor was on there. I thought it was aftermarket but I found out it was oem roof visor. Yay jack pot w/ armrest, mudflaps, and lip

window visor

ive been looking for the longest time where can i find em? and how can the door open/close with the window up? dont the windows hit the visors considering theres no frame???

:ohyeah::ohyeah::ohyeah: I just picked some up last night! :ohyeah::ohyeah::ohyeah:

Unfortunatley, the guy didn’t have the hardware. :shrug:

Can anyone help? http://www.g2ic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=199875

i jus got my set in the mail today came from tokyo japan took about 3 days to receive. pretty much the finishing touch to my build

im pretty sure those are ROTA GT3’s, looks like 16"
gosh, i still need my window visors… =[[
i have all visors except for my side windows.

wahh, one day! ill have’em.

^^^You can have them Brand NEW :smiley:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/BRAND-NEW-jdm-DA6-DA-Honda-Acura-Integra-Door-Visors_W0QQitemZ290383927744QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMotors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories?hash=item439c3b19c0

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/BRAND-NEW-jdm-DA6-DA-Honda-Acura-Integra-Door-Visors_W0QQitemZ290319867163QQcmdZViewItemQQptZMotors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories?hash=item4398699d1b

[QUOTE=iRockTheDA9;2106528]im pretty sure those are ROTA GT3’s, looks like 16"
gosh, i still need my window visors… =[[
i have all visors except for my side windows.

wahh, one day! ill have’em.[/QUOTE]

yo i have a set for sale check my threads

[QUOTE=TWIZIDY;2104219]:ohyeah::ohyeah::ohyeah: I just picked some up last night! :ohyeah::ohyeah::ohyeah:

Unfortunatley, the guy didn’t have the hardware. :shrug:

Can anyone help? http://www.g2ic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=199875[/QUOTE]

I dropped off a set of the stock brackets at a sheet metal shop today, I am having 50 sets made. they are going to be 100% replica of stock, same metal gauge etc…
Oh and I am making carbon fiber visors starting this weekend.
So if you want a set let me know

[QUOTE=iSport;2109303]I dropped off a set of the stock brackets at a sheet metal shop today, I am having 50 sets made. they are going to be 100% replica of stock, same metal gauge etc…
So if you want a set let me know[/QUOTE]

bump for this dude good shit

i have an extra set of visors if anybody is interested lmk b/o takes the visors

what do you want for em? 300?

[QUOTE=iSport;2109303]I dropped off a set of the stock brackets at a sheet metal shop today, I am having 50 sets made. they are going to be 100% replica of stock, same metal gauge etc…
So if you want a set let me know[/QUOTE]

hell yeaaa…so isport it will be made just like the OEM window visors but in Cf and also will it also mount up like the OEM visors…and how much will they be.

asking 500 but give me your best offer

wow, That’s some expensive visors.

that is my best offer

visors still up for grabs

Yeah just like OEM, I made the mold from the stock ones yesterday.
yes they will mount like OEM as well.
and I am thinking $175 for the set

Unfortunately its just market price. I see some on ebay for 700 with shipping. Its funny, I was one of the ones that had em ordered from pwjdm for 179 nib and they cancelled my order as there were no more :frowning:

As far as CF visors, I was waiting for someone to make em and they imo should not be opaque. They should be a transparent with a tint like oem or even smoked grey. I have never seen opaque visors, and I there is a reason why. But hey goodluck on your business I am sure people will buy them.

still have my visors for sale lmk

[QUOTE=iSport;2109505]Yeah just like OEM, I made the mold from the stock ones yesterday.
yes they will mount like OEM as well.
and I am thinking $175 for the set[/QUOTE]

hey isport is there anyway you can make them out of clear plastic something close to OEM…