Window Visors Club

I doubt it I don’t believe they have the resources to do something like that or they would’t even think about making these in CF. But if they did I would buy a set of OEM type visors. The CF is too tacky.

buy my set will work with price

this is gonna ruin window visors for me:werd:

get your oem set while you still can

i already have a set and i just got rid of my back up set :angel:

i meant it for anyone who doesn’t have a set

You’re just going to blow off my post? lame, f’n scavengers for these damn visors.

visors come get your visors oem quality

You don’t even have pics of the visors you have, post pics.

i have a thread up on my visors but here are some pics anyways

those look pretty beat up

lol i have three sets so you can chose which ever ones you want lmk if your serious :rockon:

I’m desperately looking for a set for the 4 door, lmk if anyone has some :angel:

try passwordjdm thats where i got them

Lol at this retarded thread. Window visors club = guy using it as his for sale thread and another using it as his testing waters thread for something that shouldn’t be made in carbon fiber.

[QUOTE=iSport;2109303][QUOTE=TWIZIDY;2104219]:ohyeah::ohyeah::ohyeah: I just picked some up last night! :ohyeah::ohyeah::ohyeah:

Unfortunatley, the guy didn’t have the hardware. :shrug:

Can anyone help? http://www.g2ic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=199875[/QUOTE]

I dropped off a set of the stock brackets at a sheet metal shop today, I am having 50 sets made. they are going to be 100% replica of stock, same metal gauge etc…
So if you want a set let me know[/QUOTE]

Just what I’ve been looking for. Exactly like OEM? How soon will you have them? How much shipped to me in San Diego 91950? Hit me up . . . artiecubz@yahoo.com

lol this thread is the shiznit

Carbon visors :umno:

There are so many replica parts being made that the oem shit won’t even be cool and everyones cars are gonna look the same with carbon replica parts.

[QUOTE=hb420;2110017]Carbon visors :umno:

There are so many replica parts being made that the oem shit won’t even be cool and everyones cars are gonna look the same with carbon replica parts.[/QUOTE]

Oh noes!!!

:shrug: