Window Visors Club

this thread is the shiznit:rofl:

just picked up another set man i <3 oem visors:)

:slight_smile:

mines are not for a g2 but i make them fit on my db1…i got it on the junk yard for like $12 …and there r original honda ones…(window visor from a cb7)

^^ car looks good!!

thanks bro…:hi5:

that is pretty cool, do you have any up close pics?

this its the closes one…

visors make my pants get bigger :slight_smile:

Why are they to damn expensive!!! lol

just ordered mine off password jdm like 10 min ago! Cant wait to get them and put them on:) ive been wanting some since i got my car 3 years ago! will post pics as soon as i get them:-P

The fake visors?

At least the visors that pwjdm sells are plastic and not fiberglass or carbon, i would buy a set from them for the price they have even though i’m not a fan of pwjdm.

im in 4doors xsi OEM visors, they are MINT

ye, i was just perusing ebay and came across the fugaizi’s. same ones pwjdm sells. gotta say, at 150$, not bad for the price when you consider the cost of oem ones. and replicated quite well.
that must chaife the guys who paid upwards of 500$ for theirs. personally, i don’t think i’d pay 150$ for real ones even. maybe…maybe. but i’m just getting cheap in my old age i guess.
they sure do look nice though.
maybe one day i’ll find some oem ones at an auto wreckers for 30$. that always feels great when shit like that happens

I want visors!! but WOW they are expensive! :stare:

the new visors:) :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

can anyone post up a close up picture of where these get stuck on and a close up of how the clips are installed???

purty please??

Simple. Look it up on the search menu

i cant wait for my visors to get here already so i can put them on. thank god for pwjdm steppin up. i dont care what nobody says. those shits r dope. yall can pay 500 n still look just like da ones from pwjdm for 150.