CT 91 LS:S Part Out 1 Pieces, limited edition interior, whole car needs to go!

Lol will be on their way tomorrow

sweetness this is my birthday present to myself, they even cost me $100 more than my wheel and tires haha

Lights, suspension, wheels and tires, front bumper and bumper lights, engine harness and dash harness all sold other things need to be gone ASAP first post updated with decent prices if you don’t like them shoot me an offer need to buy new car this week

bump for a good seller.got my stuff in good shape.

Didn’t read through the thread, but are any of your mud flaps left? I’ll take any you still have.

Thanks buddy I like to have a good rep and try not to cheat anyone

I got all 4 flaps left front two have the inner wholes ripped but a good size washer takes care of that never had any problems with them all four $50 plus shipping which will prob be about 10

[QUOTE=LoWnSlOwDa9;2250963]Thanks buddy I like to have a good rep and try not to cheat anyone

I got all 4 flaps left front two have the inner wholes ripped but a good size washer takes care of that never had any problems with them all four $50 plus shipping which will prob be about 10

[/QUOTE]
Nice. I have a 93. No differences right? Email sent.

Another question. Dash board vents. Willing to part with those? All the bars in mine are broken and I’ve been looking for replacements that are fully functional. Also, what shape are the top and bottom outside door window seals in. I’ve been looking for some more or less pristine ones, but I can’t tell from your picture. Also the bottom rubberized frame to the rear windows.

Don’t think the mud flaps are different but don’t quote me I’m not really sure emailed you about the other parts tho don’t have most of them

Bump

Bump

thanks for the headlights man, i love em and get alot of compliments

Good to hear it bro little polish on that drivers side and they should really pop I’m debating buying another g2 now so I may have to find another set of lights for myself lol

Any pics of the control arms? blox lca purple…

can get some up in a little bit i took the TA’s off now so the shell can go to the junkyard finally, they got a little scuffed up from flipping the car over didn’t think they would drag but they did lol, i’ll post pics later see if anyone wants them if not good aluminum scrap at least

bump

im not him but heres pics of his LCA’s

there ya go man saved you some time

[QUOTE=bryan24207;2251241]im not him but heres pics of his LCA’s

there ya go man saved you some time[/QUOTE]

good look, i was so lazy today it was like 65 and perfect out so just sat at home with my little one and relaxed car is stripped just gotta get it to the scrap yard now

r they gone already or u still have em?

Still have them they a little scratched up from flipping the car over and one has a little wear from the exhaust rubbing on it only looking to get $40 for them I’ll take a couple pictures and put them up