Turbo guys with high hp's!!

I’ve had zero problems with the kit since the install. I’m impressed with it.

The track time will have to wait till next year, all the tracks are closed in this neck of the woods (northwestern Ohio, southeastern Michigan, central Indiana).

[QUOTE=bert3734;2233959]I’ve had zero problems with the kit since the install. I’m impressed with it.

The track time will have to wait till next year, all the tracks are closed in this neck of the woods (northwestern Ohio, southeastern Michigan, central Indiana).[/QUOTE]

thats good to hear! well just keep us posted on how things go out there! should have all my parts in this week so maby #'s will coming soon…i cant wait anymore,lol.

yeah that is cool. I know church’s has been around for a long time. they were my #1 choice. then people starting telling me about Joe at locash…that is funny. i didnt even mention his name but you knew exactly who I was talking about…hahaha. I know aaron too. I happen to be over there one day when they were tuning Jake Blackmans car. that red civic is a beast. Im sure he is making over 1100whp. I didnt stay for the entire tune. my ears couldnt take it anymore hahaha. Joe is very selective on tuning programs. I know he won’t touch crome…hahaha go figure.

ya i am also a member on azht thats were i started my build thread…

oh yeah I caught that on your link. you have done alot of work and it is definitely paying off. I know for a fact you are going to hit lower than 11s…so safety comes to mind next…a roll cage?

yes sir ,i am ordering one next week 10pt.

anyone know anything about a full painless wiring panel?im thinking of using one on my car and getting rid of all my interior harness…

my motor…

nice!! set up any #'s or info on what the set up consist of?

do you think you could give me some insight on doing a full wire tuck like yours??? im going turbo like yours but would like my engine bay to be empty and not sure how to approach it… i dont want to cut and solder or just lengthen… any info would be awesome.

sure bro,i actualy half assed my harness and tucked it.lol…but i just finally broke down and spent some $$ on have one custom made by a guy out in norcal he does great work and is half the cost of a chase bay and rywire with out sending him your own harness i could get you in touch with him if you like?..as for the headlights and turn signals and fan your going to want to tuck them by running the wire in the federwells.so yes you will have to lengthn and solder with those ones just make sure you use shrink wrap on all solder conection…so what plans do you have for the turbo kit?

yea if i could get that info thatd be awesome… as for the turbo kit… i know some pipe guys here locally who will probably make all my piping and different manifold for external wastegate usage since the 18g is internal… convert to 3" downpipe to a tri-y cut off pipe like yours and get a tial wastegate… sandblast the intercooler and paint it black… ive seen the kit make 400 with everything mentioned aboved on a built motor… ive got the bottom internals done just need to sleeve block… i got a b18c1 head thatll get redone… supertech valvesprings and retainers… i think the gsr cams will be good… then i just need to upgrade fuel setup like what you got and get s300 and ill be good for 400hp on a small turbo definitely over 20lbs… but everything takes time and money so well see… btw ur integra is fawkin sick bro… inspires me to build the shit out of mine in the engine bay like yours and underneath too lol so sick… id drive to vegas just to do a photoshoot with ur teggy lol

thx bro no dout i love me som old school rides! if your ever in vegas hit me up on a pm and we can definantly kick it.

fer sure fuck ya

on the old garrett 60 trim and old cracked ramhorn it made 337hp 232trq @ 9psi
setup
b16
stock bore
nippon racing ctr pistons
stock rods/rod bolts
arp headstuds
felpro headgasket

b16 intake manifold/throttle body
b16 head
crower valves
skunk2 dual valve springs/retainers
ITR Cams

cable j1 tranny
act 6 puck unsprung clutch
competition clutch plate/12 lb flywheel

Turbo setup (New Setup as of current)
Go-Autoworks Ramhorn
ebay 38mm wastegate
Precision 6031 turbo .63 hotside
Spearco FMIC, custom 2.5 I/C piping
Hks ssqv bov
3in downpipe into 3in kteller exhaust with vibrant flat black muffler

Setup is tuned on E85 due to the higher compression ratio, only reason those pistons are in the motor is because this motor was never intended for anything more than a Daily Driver but that changed quick when I got another car.

the new set up sound nice! what are you tuned on hondata,crome,ect? ya the compresion seams high but not that bad, as long as you have a good tunner…

car is tuned on ECtune. just picked up another b16 block pretty much complete with some eagle rods tonight, just needs a slight overbore to 81.5 maybe. Anyone have any pistons they swear by? I’ve ran wiseco’s in the past with no problems. I’m looking for a stock b16 compression ratio though, seems like CP pistons come in 10:1 CR. It will be nice to go back to pump gas lol. E85 is higher than 93 octane here in North Carolina now. 93 is 3.51 a gallon and E85 is 3.59 a gallon but burns alot faster:/

What axles are you all running?

d.s.s 5.9 here!

so i recently picked up a full 10pt cromoly cage from S&W race cars that i have not found anyone to start welding it in yet…also i picked up the arc8000 switch panel that i am working on getting installed right now and last i got tired of my old half ass engin harness so i had a guy out in sactown make me a full tucked harness from scratch it came out sick!!! i will post pics in a few!!